Dina and Danny are thriving & noticed:
- They have more energy
- Their clothes fit better and are more lose already
- They are sleeping very well with big improvements here
- They are LOVING their beautiful Primed nutrition with Chef Dina being a fabulously creative chef
- Their son JD is enjoying his cheese and eggs and is slowly getting on board too
- They are just a month in to their Primed journey but see their new lifestyle as a sustainable and fun one
- They are less hungry
- They are more satiated and satisfied with their food
- They are saving time and money by not LIVING TO EAT and actually eating to live
Continue reading Chef Dina’s Fabulous Primed Nutrition
Primed food is not difficult.
Primed food is delicious and nutritious.
Primed food need not be expensive as you can pickle your own cucumbers and vary your cheese consumed to meet your budget. The one here was at 75% discount. Yippie.
We prefer European cheese.
Cheese (we prefer European due to the generally higher food standards there)
Optional includes steamed eggs, green veg, kimchi etc.
Cut the cheese and pickles. Place on a plate. Simple.
Continue reading Primed French Cheese & Pickle “Sandwich” Recipe
Whenever we are in Boracay we always dine at Lemon Cafe (owned by Primed Sarah) and Nigi Nigi. If you set the record for eggs eaten within 2 hours at Nigi Nigi you “win” three free meals. Cool.
The previous record was 45 until I set my sights on this PRESTIGIOUS award!! Haha.
Pictured above is my first 5 eggs (I also ate all the sidings too).
Pictured above is my next 10 eggs (fried in butter) taking me to 15.
Continue reading 46 Eggs for Breakfast and Still with a Cracking Cholesterol Level. The Egg thing is a Big Fat Lie. Eggs rock.
Here is a super nutritious, delicious and easily prepared Primed dish. It includes quality fats, protein and carbohydrates.
- I personally never touch cheapo carbos like bread, pasta, noodles, white flour, crackers, muffins etc. because they are poisoned with glyphosate before harvesting.
- I prefer energy and nutrient dense foods.
- Bok choy
- Olive oil
- Pepper and Himalayan salt
Continue reading Steamed eggs with steamed okra and bok choy with Bagna Caude sauce.
I love sardines.
- Primed Omelette with sardines and okra. Very Filipino and very delicious.
2. Why not have Primed Omelette with sardines and broccoli is okra is not for you?
3. Or Sardines on top of steamed eggs?
4. I love sardines just simply inside avocado.
5. I also love sardines inside avocado with a side of VCO fried sweet potato fries
6. Or with a side of quality European cheese.
Continue reading Primed Sardine Dish for Every Day of the Month – 30 Primed Sardine Ideas.
Primed Omelette of Broccoli and Sardines
- Eggs, Sea salt or Himalayan salt, pepper, turmeric
- Broccoli that has been steamed
- Sardines in olive oil (preferably in a glass jar and not a can. Never in toxic vegetable oil)
- Butter or Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) for frying
Continue reading Primed Omelette of Broccoli and Sardines
The Primed Lifestyle is about eating great food in a great atmosphere. Also with a great state of mind full of positivity and gratitude.
One of my favorite foods is seaweed. Also sardines, kimchi, eggs and cheese. Here’s a super delicious and nutritious Primed recipe great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Once Primed I teach you and your helpers these great recipes (and menu plans) as well as all the environmental factors impacting your longevity and happiness.
- Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Nori sheets
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Boiled eggs
- Sea salt, pepper and even turmeric (optional)
- Your favorite Primed ingredients
Continue reading Primed Nori Seaweed Breakfast Pizza