The Primed seminar I gave to 200 members of junior people management of the Philippines for Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (a local university in Muntinlupa City) improved lives.
- Once you know better you do better
Primed seminars have been in many different countries and all over the Philippines.
With the help of Primed Erik I did a rocking Primed seminar at UST.
Read about the success stories of Erik andJoan Castor.
I love my job:
“Hi ya mate! I’m down to 268 lbs today (from 297 last July). I also had blood taken today for a series of tests. More and more people are commenting on how much I’ve lost already.
So, it’s official:
- Cholesterol: normal
- Blood pressure: normal
- Ave. Blood sugar (3 mos): normal
- Uric acid: normal
I’m totally stoked! Thanks Chad! I’ll have a steak and salad for lunch in your honor!”
Read his inspiring story here:
Well done Normandy Dujunco Fsc
Also at Ateneo Graduate School of Business.
Continue reading Primed Seminars Improve the Lives of the Participants (and their families). They are fun and life changing.
Quote from Primed Elian:
Since I’ve met Chad and started getting “Primed”, I have run my first Marathon of my life at 45 years old, and I have run over 700 kilometers over the last year. I get lots of sunlight every day (no sunglasses), drink a lot of water (two large glasses before eating anything in the morning to start).”
Back to Elian:
“I eat a healthy diet of vegetables, eggs, and various meats.
*** I feel fantastic, full of energy, positivity and gratitude.
My wife Ines and I are both followers of the “primed” lifestyle and enjoy its benefits (we aren’t strict in our implementation, but hey even a 20% implementation will probably get you 80% of the results… 80/20 rule!).
From Chad: My family loves Chihuahua Mexican Grill with lots of cool options available to enjoy.
Continue reading Primed Success Story of Ines and Elian from Chihuahua Mexican Grill
Once Primed you will know that food is important for optimal health but not the most important. Food is number 4 in my opinion on the list of positive ways to become energized and boost your immune system. Exercise in around number 10 and only to be done once energized, never at the expense of sleep or done whilst tired. Imagine doing exercise fueled by garbage nutrient deficient food?
Even if you eat the “perfect” food for your environment and body type you can also become very sick quickly by having a poor lifestyle and environment. Hence, food matters but it is not that important.
- Can include semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……
- With sardines, tuyo, wilted greens, cheese, tomatoes (semi-dried or fresh),
- With cheese, ham, sardines, mackerel, okra, broccoli, assorted greens….
- Always with turmeric, pepper and Himalayan / sea salt in egg mix
Continue reading Primed Nutrition for Optimal Brain, Body, Digestion, Immune System Functioning and Life.
It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
Continue reading Primed Stuffed Onions
This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide.
Here’s another cool way to enjoy sweet potatoes. How many of these beauties you enjoy depends on your individual CONTEXT. This is what you learn once Primed.
- Sweet potato
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or avocado oil or butter
- Turmeric, pepper, Himalayan / sea salt
- Onion and garlic
- Quality eggs
- European cream cheese (optional)
- Grated carrot and zucchini (optional)
We love using onion and garlic.
Continue reading Super Sweet Potato Patties Recipe Pictorial Guide. Easy. Delicious. Nutritious.