Getting Younger Every Year –
IT IS Possible Once Primed. Here’s PROOF:
1. My Mum Sonja – love you Mum. Reversed hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
2. Primed Sunny Sandra with 4 years difference from left to right.
3. Primed Aleta after just 8 days. Younger but also SMARTER. Cool.
4. Primed Cookie rocks. Both daughters improved their bodies and their brains. Cool hubby does not waste as much time in the gym any more. Fabulous. He now has more time for the things that matter – his family.
5. Primed Ferdie is over 50 but looks 35. Looks healthy. Looks vibrant. Primed Ferdie acts healthily and vibrantly as well.
6. Primed Marj is YOUNGER now and more confident and HAPPIER.
Continue reading Going Primed Can Make You Younger. Sixteen Cool Primed Examples.
From Beautiful and Talented Primed Mary:
“Major points are:
1. DEFINITELY – period pains are gone!
2. I don’t easily get hungry because I eat 3-4 eggs in the morning! Boiled, sunny side up, scrambled, any way you cook it, I love eggs!
3. Glowing skin – because of more greens, and I’m not afraid of sun shine, I make sure I get enough.
4. More energy!
5. GREAT GREAT SLEEP!!!
Continue reading Primed Mary is Morena and THRIVING
Primed helps parents conceive. Cool. So many joyful examples.
Revelyn told me that she tried to become pregnant for many, many years.
Then, 2 months after my Primed seminar at The Wholesome Table Salcedo Village Revelyn became pregnant. Yippie.
Revelyn made simple changes like more eggs, no bread etc. and more sun.
- Mother’s milk is 50% fat (our brain is 65%) and babies need the sun and sleep to build their immune system and brains.
Proud Dad Ronell with beautiful Rain who was a natural born baby. Cool.
Continue reading Primed helps you to become pregnant. Welcome to the world baby Rain Lanuza.
I love being served by Tricia. Tricia has always been good but became EXCEPTIONAL once Primed (in my opinion).
- Tricia has improved confidence
- Tricia’s smile became even brighter!
- Tricia continues to get great guest comment cards but they became even better
Tricia loves the sun even more now
Tricia did not lose or gain weight but gained HEALTH
- Tricia loves eggs and okra
- Tricia is an excellent employee at The Wholesome Table
Continue reading Primed Tricia is a Primed Champ
Primed food is not difficult.
Primed food is delicious and nutritious.
Primed food need not be expensive as you can pickle your own cucumbers and vary your cheese consumed to meet your budget. The one here was at 75% discount. Yippie.
We prefer European cheese.
Cheese (we prefer European due to the generally higher food standards there)
Optional includes steamed eggs, green veg, kimchi etc.
Cut the cheese and pickles. Place on a plate. Simple.
Continue reading Primed French Cheese & Pickle “Sandwich” Recipe
Whenever we are in Boracay we always dine at Lemon Cafe (owned by Primed Sarah) and Nigi Nigi. If you set the record for eggs eaten within 2 hours at Nigi Nigi you “win” three free meals. Cool.
The previous record was 45 until I set my sights on this PRESTIGIOUS award!! Haha.
Pictured above is my first 5 eggs (I also ate all the sidings too).
Pictured above is my next 10 eggs (fried in butter) taking me to 15.
Continue reading 46 Eggs for Breakfast and Still with a Cracking Cholesterol Level. The Egg thing is a Big Fat Lie. Eggs rock.
From Primed Franky:
Going primed was a great decision, not only for myself but for my family. It has put my parents in a state I’e never seen before. I see they are more disciplined (admittedly they relapse once in awhile) but they have managed their lifestyle well and have maintained it.
For the first 6-7 mos it was a challenge for me. Self doubt, angst with everything and just stubborness… i came to realize that going primed; you cant go into it with just a one dimensional mindset… it truly is an emotional/mental/psychological adjustment as much as it is physical.
As for me, huge changes! I am happier. I prioritize what is truly important and that is family. Time with them… i manage my stress better at work. God knows corporate jobs are always going to be toxic but thats what you taught me… that i can always be happy by being grateful and knowing whats more important.
Continue reading Franky and Family are THRIVING