Once Primed you will know that food is important for optimal health but not the most important. Food is number 4 in my opinion on the list of positive ways to become energized and boost your immune system. Exercise in around number 10 and only to be done once energized, never at the expense of sleep or done whilst tired. Imagine doing exercise fueled by garbage nutrient deficient food?
Even if you eat the “perfect” food for your environment and body type you can also become very sick quickly by having a poor lifestyle and environment. Hence, food matters but it is not that important.
- Can include semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……
- With sardines, tuyo, wilted greens, cheese, tomatoes (semi-dried or fresh),
- With cheese, ham, sardines, mackerel, okra, broccoli, assorted greens….
- Always with turmeric, pepper and Himalayan / sea salt in egg mix
Continue reading Primed Nutrition for Optimal Brain, Body, Digestion, Immune System Functioning and Life.
It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
Continue reading Primed Stuffed Onions
This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide.
Here’s another cool way to enjoy sweet potatoes. How many of these beauties you enjoy depends on your individual CONTEXT. This is what you learn once Primed.
- Sweet potato
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or avocado oil or butter
- Turmeric, pepper, Himalayan / sea salt
- Onion and garlic
- Quality eggs
- European cream cheese (optional)
- Grated carrot and zucchini (optional)
We love using onion and garlic.
Continue reading Super Sweet Potato Patties Recipe Pictorial Guide. Easy. Delicious. Nutritious.
From Nurse J in Sydney:
”No chad..thank you! You just don’t know what you have done.
We are more than just being fine and doing good.”
Here’s Some of their FABULOUS Primed Nutrition.
Continue reading Nurse J & Hubby J & son J are ROCKING their Primed Lifestyle in Sydney. No more meds. More energy. Energy is LIFE.
- lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks,
- feels so much healthier and lighter and
- got rid of constipation.
From left to right is Gab, Denisse, Jay, Rodz, Carlos, Chad, Oscar and Ciara.
Denisse lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks following some of the Primed protocols shared to her from her bosses Ciara and Oscar. Cool.
Ciara and Oscar have noticed / enjoyed the following since going Primed
- Improved energy
- Better mental clarity and cognition
- Better sleep
- No sickness
- Recover from travel faster
- Improved skin
- More vitality and better moods
- Peace of mind in knowing Primed is a sustainable lifestyle that is fun
- No stomach issues
- Because Ciara and Oscar thrived so well Primed and improved their bodies and brains they are determined to help their staff like Lovely.
Continue reading Denisse lost 22 pounds in 3 months Primed with no exercise and not yet even fully “Primed”. Wow.
Chef Lorense rocks
He is enjoying his Primed Lifestyle and noticed the following:
- 25 pounds lost without exercise, meds or supplements
- Is enjoying great, organic food like green carbohydrate vegetables, eggs and seafood
- Is very happy that his family are also enjoying their Primed lifestyle too
- Has more energy all day
- More energy to work more productively
More energy to spend quality time with his family on his days off
- Has improved mental clarity
- Has improved moods
Has peace of mind in knowing that his Primed lifestyle will last a life time of great health
Primed clients LOVE The Wholesome table where the service rocks.
Their cool chefs like Chef Lorense and Chef Vanessa really care for your health and produce beautiful food.
Continue reading Chef Lorense from The Wholesome Table is 25 pounds down Primed. His family are also enjoying their Primed Lifestyle.