It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
- Wash then steam your onions for around 9 minutes
2. Also steam some okra, broccoli and your eggs
3. Peel then cut the top off your onion after steaming. Then you can squeeze out the center of the onion and leave shells of onion.
4. Put your steamed egg or other favorite ingredients inside your onion “cup”.
5. I also added home-made tomato sauce and cheese for my son Christian.
My son Christian loves eggs. He has just turned 15 and almost 6 foot tall. Primed Sean Anthony loves eggs and he ROCKS too.
6. Bake the Stuffed Onions in the oven until the cheese has melted.
I added sardines with home-made tomato sauce and it was delicious.
Other Stuffed Quality Carbohydrates