Fabulous morena Primed Author @sha_nacino is doing great. Sha is enjoying her fun lifestyle and has noticed the following:
(1) Loving more energy;
(2) Is no longer constantly hungry and will do some more regular intelligent fasting at the “right” time;
(3) People saying she looks more vibrant and healthier;
(4) Can now easily recover from a cold due to her vastly improved immune system;
(5) Has improved thinking;
(6) Is more productive;
(7) Loves her browner skin;
(8) Can handle hot days more easily;
(9) Very happy to save money by no longer going to the gym;
(10) Is enjoying vastly improved sleep quality (sleep = life); and
(11) Is very proud of her positive health example and inspiration to her family, staff and friends.
***** Primed Sha Nacino rocks. #energyislife❤️
All because of Mike Grogan. Thanks mate.
Does the Primed lifestyle work? The smile of Sha says it all.
Sha Nacino“Thanks so much for your time and wisdom as always, Chad! 🙂 I love being primed!”
Sha is a book writing coach. She teaches aspiring authors how to write books through her 90-Day Book Writing Challenge (www.shanacino.com/write)
Continue reading Author Sha Nacino is rocking her fun Primed lifestyle and THRIVING. Sha is more energized.
Sometimes small changes can have a very big effect.
Cassie’s changed their cooking oil from TOXIC vegetable oil like canola to virgin coconut oil. This is a great change. Coconut oil is excellent and a tropical, Filipino product.
Continue reading GN Power staff enjoying their Primed lifestyle changes with more energy and improved sleep already.
My Mum did at the age of 75. It is not genetics. It is what you did in your environment that caused your type 2 diabetes. You caused it so you can reverse it. Primed makes it quite easy through lifestyle, environment, food and drink changes.
Rina did. You can too. You have to want to. What are your health goals?
Continue reading Reverse Type 2 Diabetes. It is easy. It starts with your goals. You have to want to get off your meds and live better. It is possible. It is up to you. Your choice.
Here is a simple recipe with fried eggs as your base.
Butter or organic virgin coconut oil for frying eggs
- Grass fed beef ragout from Down to Earth (bought at Legazpi Sunday Market)
- Spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Simply fry your 4 eggs in butter or vco
Continue reading Primed Fried Eggs “Pizza” with grass-fed beef, spinach and cheddar cheese.
Here’s a great, tasty recipe that is very easily prepared.
- Nori sheets
- European cream cheese
- Enoki mushrooms (simply rinse under cool water)
- Spicy Korean squid (or favorite seafood like sardines in olive oil)
- Optional cucumber strips, carrot strips, spinach, lettuce……
Please see picture recipe below:
Continue reading Kimbap Wrap with European cream cheese, enoki mushrooms and spicy Korean squid.
I made this fabulous Primed Vegetable Kinilaw 3 months ago when International SOS had a Primed workshop at our poolside.
Vegetable Kinilaw is simply chopped onion, garlic and ginger. Then add cucumber and tomato. Optional pomelo, sliced radish, zucchini, ampalaya etc.
Then add olive oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
This dish will pickle and lasts for months in your fridge.
I then added cheddar cheese, sardines in olive oil and anchovies in olive oil. Steamed eggs also rock in this dish.
I will teach newly Primed Carlo and Aileen how to make this cool dish.
Continue reading Picture recipe of 3 month Primed Vegetable Kinilaw with Sardines, Anchovies and Cheddar Cheese.
It was an easy subway ride to the Imperial Palace on a nice and sunny Tokyo day. Nice to see bike riders and runners enjoying the day. Many were hiding behind too much clothing and sunglasses to fully benefit from their activities.
We love the picturesque entrance to the Imperial Palace.
Continue reading Imperial Palace Japan rocks.