Both Primed champs are enjoying the following:
- Now getting regular periods (in sync!!);
- No more period pain or dysmenorrhea;
- Clothes fit so much better with Glo’s dress being done up with one zip effort. Haha;
- Great moods;
- So much happier;
- Inspiring so many others including friends, relatives and colleagues;
- Better aura that is attracting others;
- So much more energy;
- Better performance at work being recognised by their colleagues and bosses;
- More productive at work;
- Happier at work;
- Not as hungry;
- Much better and glowing skin;
- Vastly improved digestion;
- Better cognitive function / brain;
- Their partners are also becoming healthier;
- Saving a lot of money by not buying crap food, meds, supplements, gym memberships etc.;
- Not using dodgy make up so saving money by not buying this sun blocking product;
- Are a lot less hungry;
- More mindful of all the great things around them;
- More positive;
- More grateful;
- Depleting deuterium;
- Are happier;
- Loving compliments from their family, friends and colleagues;
- Happy to be inspiring others;
- Are more ATTRACTIVE because they are attracting people to ask about their Orimed lifestyle changes;
- Better bowel functioning;
- Improved sleep = improved life; and
- Better bodies that are functioning how they are designed to.
Rhea and Glo are in my gratitude journal a lot.
They both have improved menstrual cycles. That is a great sign.
Continue reading Glo is Glowing and Rhea is Rocking.
What’s your 5 favorite ingredients? Mine include eggs, seafood, green veg, fermented / pickled veg and seaweed. Here’s a picture recipe of these ingredients combined. Once you go Primed you’ll learn that food is simply #4 on your fun journey to optimal health and happiness.
I love eggs for breakfast. I used to eat garbage packet processed breakfast cereal when I was a little fat. I also used to over-train and was not healthy.
Continue reading Primed picture recipe of tuyo, atchara, okra, seaweed and steamed eggs.
If your car engine does not work properly great fuel will not help it.
It would be unwise to then drive that car a lot with its busted engine. You would fix the engine.
*** If your personal body “engine” does not work properly then exercising a lot is similarly unwise.
Good food and drinks help a little but do not fix the engine.
Once Primed you learn how to fix your engine through lifestyle, environment, food and drinks.
Continue reading Fix your engine before over-training or your engine gets worse unfortunately.
Chef Joart is a great example for his colleagues at The Wholesome Table.
Chefs Andrea, Nittan, Michael, Ronnie and Junray will all be smarter, stronger, healthier and happier. They will follow the example of a Joart.
Continue reading Chef Joart is more energised, has better sleep, moods and skin. He is not hungry but happy. He rocks.
We had a great Friday poolside with 14 staff from International SOS.
The ambiance was fabulous and my Primed food was a hit. Yippie.
More important was the effect of the food with staff nourished, satiated and happy.
Even more important was the life changing knowledge they all now have and understand.
Big boss Matthew said: “Thanks again for the day. Everyone had a good time and learned a lot.”
We started with goals and health self assessment. You must understand where you are at in order to consciously move forward.
The food was described as delicious, awesome, amazing, delicious and “the best”. Cool.
Continue reading Primed Wellness Workshop for International SOS