Primed Abby is cool.
This Monday morning we will meet at Urdaneta Village Park for some fun Primed protocols. We will get grounded, do 33 spins to our right, run, jump, play, laugh, be mindful, grateful and positive.Food nutrition will be irrelevant. Food is only #4 on your journey to optimal health. Disagree? No worries. Unfortunately you are probably spending valuable time and money to go further away from optimal. Just ask heart attack Bob Harper from America’s Biggest Loser. Continue reading Primed Abby has a better mood, energy, sleep and outlook. That is cool. Life is BETTER.
1. I love their Sardines in olive oil. They are excellent quality with a little chilli.You can buy their sardines at their shop along Yakal Street in Makati or like I do at the Sunday Market in Legazpi Village. Continue reading Down to Earth is cool. A great business to support. 5 Reasons they Rock and are worthy of your support.
Primed Nurse Joy Is:
- Sleeping 😴 so much better and prioritising quality sleep and a quality sleep environment;
- Lost over 20 pounds with no exercise at all;
- Has a huge improvement in energy levels. Is hugely improved with respect to productivity at work and in life;
- Loves walking a lot in the sun. Used to be lazy and had no energy to do anything. Now walking 3km is easy. Hence, Joy is also saving money on transport;
- Better skin by far. Saving money by not needing make up, skin creams etc.
- Skin quality is a fabulous sign of health;
- Vastly improved brain quality functioning. Joy learns faster and retains her information more easily. She is reviewing better and is more efficient in her learnings;
- Is saving 4K per month without spending anything on meds. Hence, Joy spends zero on meds with improved health. When she spent 4K per month nothing happened. Her health became worse. This is good for the drug companies and some docs but not good for Joy;
- Is healthier and happier;
- Is smarter and stronger;
- Loves her gratitude journal. Still working on being positive and seeing the good in all situations. That’s cool. No one is perfect. Just aim for Better Every Day;
- Is now fighting disease and not FEEDING it;
- Loves Primed food like sardines, eggs and green vegetable carbohydrates.
- Nurse Joy avoids POISONED sugar grains like bread, pasta and noodles;
- Will incorporate a Nitric Oxide Dump into her daily habits sooner rather than later;
- Is reversing / reversed Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension; and
- Nurse Joy wants a better life and is enjoying her fun Primed lifestyle that is helping her achieve that goal.
There is nothing better than sharing a great Primed meal with a great person in a lovely location. With whom and where you eat matters. Maybe even more than what you eat! Mike and I enjoyed the view from our Ortigas Park bench.I was very tempted to take my shoes off and get grounded on the grass. Continue reading Picnic in Ortigas Park with Primed Mike Grogan.
An easy picture recipe here. Delicious and nutritious. Continue reading Fabulous picture recipe of Primed Mix Mix of Okra, Broccoli, Onion, Garlic, Oven Roasted Squash, Grass-fed Beef, Atchara, Turmeric, Salt and Pepper.
Can include toppings like semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……