20 Health conditions reversed / improved by people adopting Primed principles
(The Primed Lifestyle)
A lot of people have reversed their health conditions with the Primed Lifestyle. I am highlighting a few examples below as a means to show the age variety, nationality variety, differing health ailments and places these great Primed people live as an example of hope to you if you have any of these conditions.
I believe we need to become better observers, and believe what we observe, and not always what we are told by those with a vested interest in our ill-health.
I have observed all these people reverse / improve their conditions through the improved energy principles outlined in this book.
If they can do it then why not you?
Continue reading The Primed Life – Supercharge your energy – 20 Health Conditions Reversed / Improved
20 Reasons to start regular intelligent fasting
When you eat is equally important to what you eat. I eat according to my circadian rhythms (the light cycles of my environment) and the Earth’s light cycles.
I eat for food energy and understand that food is simply energy and information from the sun. My main energy is from the sun, water and grounding (Earth’s magnetic field).
Regular intelligent fasting can have fabulous benefits for people who are already nourished by their food, drinks, lifestyle and environment. Definitely not for those who are underfed and undernourished.
When we sleep we are having a mini hibernation. If well nourished already you can fast a little longer by making your last meal at 6pm. Then enjoy a great breakfast at 8am which means you just fasted for 14 hours.
The best fast is probably a technology fast where you get away from wi-fri, cell phones, cell towers, fake lights etc. Aim to have a technology fast at least once or twice a week.
- Improves fat burning / fat oxidation.
- Increases growth hormone = slows ageing.
- Improves metabolism / metabolic rate.
- Helps gut health.
- Improves insulin sensitivity / blood sugar regulation. Hence, you carbohydrate and protein oxidation.
- Improves liver function.
- Improves leptin sensitivity / satiety so you are less hungry.
- Improves appetite and taste of food.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Improves neurogenesis which improves brain function and protects healthy cells in your body.
- Improves digestion so your organs get some time off and your energy is directed towards repair and regeneration.
- Improves autophagy which is your cellular recycling and cleansing while you sleep.
- Reduces inflammation and free radical damage.
- Reduces your triglycerides which is fat in your blood.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Improves gremlin levels which improves satiety so as to reduce over-eating.
- Improves immune system so as to reduce risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.
- Improves percentage of lean body tissue helping you achieve optimal body weight.
- Aids deuterium depletion which improves energy production in your mitochondria.
- Saves a lot of time and money by consolidating eating window and digestive energy and meal preparation.
“Nature’s kitchen opens when the sun is up and shuts when the sun sets.”
Continue reading The Primed Life – Supercharge your energy – 20 Reasons Regular Intelligent Fasting can be very good for you. Context is key.
Caryll is amazing.
She lost over 22 pounds without supplements, gym or calorie counting.
Caryll said her Primed lifestyle is fun. A picture often says a thousand words. Take note of the energy and vibrancy of Caryll. She looks fabulous. More importantly though is the fact that she thinks and feels GREAT.
Her energy, skin, mood and sleep are better. No more dysmenorrhea either. Caryll rocks. She Is smarter, stronger, healthier and happier. Yippie. So happy for her.
Continue reading Caryll lost 22 plus pounds. She gained vitality and improved happiness. That’s PRICELESS.
We always visit Lemon Cafe a lot when in Boracay.
We love the food, service, location and ambience. It is always 1st class.
Continue reading Lemon Cafe on Boracay in the Philippines voted #1 by Lauren & Christian.
3 acts of random kindness (ARK) is my daily goal. I was hugely rewarded for one I did 4 weeks ago.
*** I met Post Office worker Susan again today after my ARK to her 4 weeks ago on the streets near St. Kilda beach.
* As I ran to work today I chatted to her and she said my advice has given her more energy and an improved sleep. Yippie. I spent another 5 minutes giving her next level information to help her even more. Susan feels great. I am proud and feel so happy to have helped her.
When you help others you are actually helping yourself even more. I love it.
I aim to do an Act of Random Kindness daily. Today I met Arman and his daughter at the beach. He now knows why sunglasses 😎 are not so cool. We chatted about the sun, grounding and cold therapy. He understood and happily put his sunnies away. They are a product of great marketing but bad for our overall health as they affect your eye clock and sleep. Coincidentally, I would not have met Arman unless another guy stopped me to say thanks for my act of kindness for him the previous week. Life rocks. #onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter#actofrandomkindness
I walked my 7km to work barefoot this morning. I always ensure to walk on the sunny side of the street. I included these two cool people in my daily acts of random kindness. Mick is from Italy 🇮🇹 and Marisol from Columbia. We chatted for at least 15 minutes about quantum physics principles (Primed protocols). They understood and appreciated what was discussed. Cool. #actofrandomkindness#onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter
Continue reading Acts of Random Kindness rock. My goal is 3 per day. It helps others a lot. It helps me more. A few examples here.
20 Reasons we need an attitude of gratitude and positivity
Gratitude is the Mother of all virtues and a critical component of our overall wellbeing. If you are not grateful for what you have now why would you be grateful with more?
Gratitude is the powerful process of shifting your energy (increased energy once Primed) to bringing more of what you want in your life. Use your positive energy to attract positive outcomes and people.
It is also important to hold value in what is really important such as health and the ones you love as opposed to material things.
“Be grateful for the things you don’t have that you do not want.” Bob Dylan
I am so grateful to have a job I love in Melbourne.
I am grateful for my boss and her family including 3 cool cats (Tiger, Minnie and Panda). So very grateful for my fabulous colleagues like Tony (Moroney), Joyce, Ewa and Etelka (pictured above). I write them into my gratitude journal daily. I also show them my gratitude through my actions.
- It makes you feel good. You can feel good by simply being grateful.
- It helps give you a sense of abundance. Practice it daily.
- You appreciate others more and shift your focus away from just your wellbeing to the wellbeing of others.
- It improves your confidence by setting your inner compass towards helping others and not being selfish. This confidence booster helps you feel good about yourself.
- Puts your life into perspective. Life is a big lesson from which to learn and improve yourself. There will always be people worse off than you who are happy and grateful. Why is that? Learn their lessons. Read their books. Make positive steps forward daily if you can. My motto is B.E.D. Better Every Day and emphasising the importance of sleep.
- When you embrace gratitude and positivity you improve your self-esteem and feel better about yourself. Write down what you are grateful for and express it.
- It makes you more patient and open to the good that will come your way. Sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot by being too hasty.
- Gratitude helps you forgive (no need to forget). Holding resentment eats you up and diminishes your energy. What is done is done. By all means act if aggrieved but do not allow these negative feelings to fester. Take power from your actions without allowing them to over-power you.
- Gratitude helps you learn from your mistakes or the mistakes done onto you. These mistakes can be a burden or a lesson. It is up to you.
- Helps you to embrace change. Be grateful for your past lessons and blessings as well as your current lessons and blessings. Do not forget your future lessons an blessings. Embrace change.
- Gratitude is up to you. You are in control. Do not let other people steal your ability to feel grateful for all that has been good, is good and will be good. Sometimes not getting what we thought we wanted is a blessing because something better eventuated.
- Express gratitude freely and often without expecting a return. Tell random people you appreciate their smile. Tell a loved one why you love them.
- Gratitude allows you to enjoy life’s small pleasures and treasures. You do not need something big to happen to feel grateful. Be grateful for the sun, the blue sky, your friends, your health, your daily food, the cute dog, your best feature etc.
- It is important to express your gratitude. Take note of how the person you express gratitude to responds. Take note of how you feel. Both are important.
- Book end your gratitude. This means to wake with gratitude and reflect on all your blessings. I write it down in my gratitude journal whilst getting grounded in the sun each morning. Then, before bed revisit your gratitude journal. Add to it if you wish. The important part is to reflect on the positive people and events so you smile and feel good. Let go of the negative as these emotions deplete you and will affect your sleep.
- Remember, it is not happiness that brings us gratitude. It is gratitude that brings us happiness.
- Gratitude improves overall health both physically and psychologically.
- An attitide of gratitude helps give you peace-of-mind and helps you to become more optimistic and likeable.
- Gratitude deepens your relationships and helps you make even more friends.
- Gratitude also helps you to become more alert, alive, vibrant and energized. It is a positive feedback loop where the more gratitude you cultivate in your life the more you will find to be grateful for. As mentioned above, your positive attitude and grateful demeanor will attract more good to your life.
Continue reading The Primed Life – Supercharge your energy – Gratitude and positivity rock. 20 Positivity questions for you to answer.