Primed food is not difficult.
Primed food is delicious and nutritious.
Primed food need not be expensive as you can pickle your own cucumbers and vary your cheese consumed to meet your budget. The one here was at 75% discount. Yippie.
We prefer European cheese.
Cheese (we prefer European due to the generally higher food standards there)
Optional includes steamed eggs, green veg, kimchi etc.
Cut the cheese and pickles. Place on a plate. Simple.
Continue reading Primed French Cheese & Pickle “Sandwich” Recipe
Whenever we are in Boracay we always dine at Lemon Cafe (owned by Primed Sarah) and Nigi Nigi. If you set the record for eggs eaten within 2 hours at Nigi Nigi you “win” three free meals. Cool.
The previous record was 45 until I set my sights on this PRESTIGIOUS award!! Haha.
Pictured above is my first 5 eggs (I also ate all the sidings too).
Pictured above is my next 10 eggs (fried in butter) taking me to 15.
Continue reading 46 Eggs for Breakfast and Still with a Cracking Cholesterol Level. The Egg thing is a Big Fat Lie. Eggs rock.
From Primed Franky:
Going primed was a great decision, not only for myself but for my family. It has put my parents in a state I’e never seen before. I see they are more disciplined (admittedly they relapse once in awhile) but they have managed their lifestyle well and have maintained it.
For the first 6-7 mos it was a challenge for me. Self doubt, angst with everything and just stubborness… i came to realize that going primed; you cant go into it with just a one dimensional mindset… it truly is an emotional/mental/psychological adjustment as much as it is physical.
As for me, huge changes! I am happier. I prioritize what is truly important and that is family. Time with them… i manage my stress better at work. God knows corporate jobs are always going to be toxic but thats what you taught me… that i can always be happy by being grateful and knowing whats more important.
Continue reading Franky and Family are THRIVING
Primed Aleta was my Inspiration for my Capsicum Cups
- Beautiful Aleta made a similar dish when I did a Primed seminar for her family in Makati.
- Aleta’s version was simply anchovies in the capsicum slices and was amazing.
Primed Aleta has already lost 3 pounds in 8 days.
- Aleta recovered from jet lag faster.
- Aleta sleeps better. Sleep is life.
- Aleta has a better mood.
- Aleta’s skin looks better, fresher and more vibrant.
- Someone told her already that she looks younger. Very groovy.
- Aleta has improved peace of mind.
- Aleta said she is happier. Fabulous.
I think I met Aleta through Primed Rubi from @makatishangrila #primednutritionfeedsyourbrain #sunshineisenergy️ #energyislife️ #onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter #primedimprovesyourskin #primedimprovesyouroutlook #primedimprovesyou
Continue reading Primed Aleta Rocking it after only 8 days. Aleta looks younger and is happier.
Some of my favorite ingredients are great fats like butter and olive oil. I also love green veg and anchovies and garlic. Here you have a super dish comprising great carbohydrates and even fruit (tomato is a fruit).
- Home-made tomato sauce recipe here. Please, never a store bought one or if so then check ingredients carefully.
- Our home-made tomato sauce is simply onion and garlic sauteed in Organic Virgin coconut oil and then with lots of chopped, fresh tomatoes.
- Use your zudler to zudle your zucchini. Can also just use a knife to cut into thin strips to suit you.
- Home-made Bagna Caude sauce recipe which is simply butter melted with olive oil and mashed/shaved garlic and anchovies added and mixed together.
- Could also zoodle carrots and / or squash/pumpkin.
Continue reading Recipe of Zudles with Home-made Tomato Sauce and Bagna Caude Sauce
From FABULOUS Primed Ancy:
Anyway, changes were:
– from 84 kilos in november (photo in black flowery blouse) to 65 kilos this August (photo in pink)… I actually lost 19 kilos from nov to march and maintained it since then… I need to lose a bit more though
– no more period pains so everybody is happy! Hahaha
– i love the sun!
– im browner now!
– can climb mountains again!!! Without getting too tired easily
– when in syd last april, walked 20 kilometres in one day, without realising it! Didnt get tired at all!!
– i love cold weather; can withstand colder temp now…
– i sleep better; in total darkness
Yippie. So cool. Browner skin means more Filipino. Cool. Sunshine is energy and energy is life so browner skin means more energy.
You rock. Cherryl also improved a lot.
Your entire work team is healthier. Cool.
Continue reading Ancy Palma lost 19 kilos (42 pounds) with no structured exercise. Ancy has more energy and gratitude. All kidney issues DISAPPEARED. Yippie.