– Loves the sun and doing activities in the sun
– Is proud of herself
– Is feeling positive about her life and future
– Is happy that so many people are noticing how vibrant and energized she is and looks
– Loves good, nutritious food and does not like Jollibee fast “food” any more
Primed Luis is fabulous. I really love this guy.
Primed Luis is making the rest of his life the best of his life. That rocks.
Here’s a great toy for the son of Luis Joshua.
– Is already 3 weeks without rice
– It is more important to ditch POISONED GRAINS than rice. Bread, pasta and noodles are poisoned with glyphosate
– Has lost around 9 pounds. Has gone from 94 kilos to 90. No gym, meds or supplements
– Is enjoying his Regular Intelligent Fasting. It is easy once you eat nourishingly and sunplement
– Has a lot more energy
– Loves eggs
– Loves a nice salad with added fats like seafood, egg, olive oil…
– Does not eat crappy Starbucks anymore
– Has more energy and stamina for boxing and exercise
Continue reading I do not like Luis. I love him. He is so cool. He is rocking it Primed for himself, his wife Jocelyn, his baby boy Joshua, his friends like Hendrix and others…. Already down 9 pounds and counting.
I love Roel. He is thriving and wants the same for his family and staff. That is cool.
This is why I gave him some stuffed toys and match box cars. I desperately want all the GN Power staff to thrive and inspire and help their families to be healthier and happier.
Roel has vastly improved energy, has better skin, feels great and positive, has lost over 10 pounds, is getting a flat stomach, is becoming smarter, stronger, happier and healthier. That’s Primed.
Roel’s children are Bea, Roel and Andrea. Set the right example and they will follow.
Meet Cecilia Rocafort. A Filipina whose life is to be celebrated. So many great lessons to learn from her.
My grandmother is 95 years old and her secret or the reason why she’d reached this age is that she’s sleeping early, she only eats vegetables,fruits and fish and everyday.
She does her walking routines. Moreover, she prays every day at 6pm in the evening and 3 am in the morning and she can still wash her clothes.
Furthermore she doesn’t have an illness eventhough she’s already 95 years old.
– Simply spread European cream cheese (like Emborg) in the middle of your nori seaweed sheet.
– Add your Korean kimchi on top of the cream cheese.
– Add your okra.
– Add your steamed or boiled egg.
– Optional cucumber, carrot sticks, seafood, leafy greens etc.
From one of my favorite former students at Enderun colleges:
“I have got the happiest news ever… for the past five years every year my kidney tests have deteriorated this is the first time in years that my proteinura have lowered I am so frickin happy had to share with my loved ones (you!) the fabulous news! I hope you all a wonderful day awesome health wealth and love. #peacelovelipgloss #nodialysis “
Gabrielle Gandriaux Zarei – “Hey chad just wanted to say i have tried some of your Primed recipes and have lost 7 kgs so far. Lots of love from nz gab xx”