Ethan is a cool Primed person helping people through his Stance Standing desk.
Movement and / or Greasing the Groove is Critical for Optimal Health and Employee Productivity
- That’s why Ethan and I both use stand up desks.
- Where you place the stand up desk is very important and this is what you learn when you adopt the Primed Lifestyle.
If you want to know more about the cool stand up of Ethan called the Stance Desk then contact him at 0917-889-7387.
I recommend investing in an excellent and convenient desk like this one but luckily my beautiful daughter Lauren made me one.
When in Boracay I use my microwave oven because that is all it is good for. Either give it to an enemy, use it for a stand up desk or dispose of it.
If you want to know more about Primed and the other 80% besides food then contact me at 0929-421-2148.
Continue reading Standing Desk Health Program with Stance Standing Desk from Primed Ethan.
Once Primed you will know that food is important for optimal health but not the most important. Food is number 4 in my opinion on the list of positive ways to become energized and boost your immune system. Exercise in around number 10 and only to be done once energized, never at the expense of sleep or done whilst tired. Imagine doing exercise fueled by garbage nutrient deficient food?
Even if you eat the “perfect” food for your environment and body type you can also become very sick quickly by having a poor lifestyle and environment. Hence, food matters but it is not that important.
- Can include semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……
- With sardines, tuyo, wilted greens, cheese, tomatoes (semi-dried or fresh),
- With cheese, ham, sardines, mackerel, okra, broccoli, assorted greens….
- Always with turmeric, pepper and Himalayan / sea salt in egg mix
Continue reading Primed Nutrition for Optimal Brain, Body, Digestion, Immune System Functioning and Life.
our prime journey…… (from Ingrid)
“We met chad through our son Franky.
We got so engrossed with his explanations about going primed. It was brief and direct to the point. At first we had struggles with our new eating habits, but with determination and patience, it worked and paid off. Melos weight loss was great. No rice, just eggs, salad chicken kamote and saba.”
Same with me…. blood sugar controled and cholesterol ok . There is more to life with PRIME. So grateful to chad for the learning opportunities…life is good.
God is great ❤❤❤
What a wonderful smile.
Hex now walks in the sun instead of catching a jeepney from her MRT stop.
Hex has lost around 26 pounds or so and has improved confidence. That rocks.
Hex loves eggs and will work on eliminating crackers, bread and maybe a little less rice with more quality green carbohydrates instead. Or more eggs.
Hex will DEFINITELY not be going to the gym and wasting money there. There are far better environments in which to spend your energy.
- Bagna Caude sauce
- Leafy green vegetables (quality nutrient dense carbohydrates)
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Salted duck eggs or steamed / boiled eggs
Method for Bagna Caude Sauce
- Simply roast your whole garlic knobs in the oven after cutting off the tops and adding Organic VCO
- Once roasted squeeze out roasted garlic and and mash
- Add anchovies to the mashed garlic
- Heat a block of butter over low heat
- Add equal portion of Organic VCO or Avocado oil or Olive oil
- Add all ingredients together and allow to cool
- Add into glass jar and store in the fridge.
Method for Primed Dish
You can pan fry your delicious leafy green vegetable carbohydrates with this Bagna Caude sauce.
Continue reading Primed Recipe of Leafy Greens, Home-made Tomato Sauce, Salted Duck Eggs and Organic VCO Bagna Caude Sauce
It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
Continue reading Primed Stuffed Onions