Here’s a delicious and nutritious Primed meal that is extremely versatile. It is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is easy to prepare, inexpensive (if you exclude the smoked salmon and substitute bacon or chicken) and you can make a big batch to make life easier tomorrow.
Salt and Pepper
Coconut oil for frying
Smoked salmon (optional as you can also substitute kimchi, avocado, spinach, chicken etc.)
Also can use:
Mince pork, beef or chicken
1. Grate sweet potatoes, zucchini and beetroot (other veggies are welcome, especially malunggay).
2. Add salt, pepper, egg and chili (optional) then stir.
3. Pan fry in coconut oil till crispy.
4. Add smoked salmon (or chicken, spinach, tomato, kimchi etc.) on top.
1. You can add smoked salmon (or chicken, spinach, tomato, kimchi etc.) on top. Add perfectly poached egg and voila. A great nutritious and delicious meal for the family.
The runny poached egg can be used as your sauce. Delicious.
2. Of course you can use your Primed Vegetable Pattie as a base for your Primed Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce.
Once you have your creative base (who needs sugar spiking, anti-nutrient, leaky gut causing bread) simply add your poached egg and then Hollandaise Sauce.