Mariano’s Primed Spaghetti Squash with shiitake mushrooms, semi-dried tomatoes, onion, garlic and Primed Centrifuged Organic VCO. So delicious, nutritious and filling. The great doctors of Iligan loved it.
It was an inspired creation of ours Avril Mariano. We will give Super Chef Doi a little credit for putting the finishing touches to our creation.
- Squash, onions, garlic, semi-dried tomatoes in olive oil, shiitake mushrooms, Primed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and shaved parmesan cheese (optional). Himalayan salt and pepper of course.
Mariano’s Primed Spaghetti Squash with semi-dried tomatoes and shiitake mushrooms. Amazing flavor in this dish. Also very nutritious and filling. Chef Doi from Iligan is a genius in the kitchen. It is worth traveling to Iligan just to eat at Mariano’s restaurant. #grainsequalsugar#sugarequalsinflammation#inflammationleadstodisease#iligancity#primedforyourlife#justeatrealfood#marianosresteraunt#DoiMariano#AvrilMariano#supportrealfood
- Add squash.
- Saute onion and garlic in Primed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Add semi-dried tomatoes and shiitake mushrooms.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- You can add cream or coconut cream.
- Other vegetables like steamed broccoli, zudles (see Zudles recipe here)
- You can also add other spices like chili, turmeric, Indian spices and whatever takes your fancy.
You can also use squash roasted with garlic and sardines:
You can even use squash as a pizza base:
A special thanks to Marc because his Primed success is the reason Avril went Primed.