Some of my favorite ingredients are great fats like butter and olive oil. I also love green veg and anchovies and garlic. Here you have a super dish comprising great carbohydrates and even fruit (tomato is a fruit).
- Home-made tomato sauce recipe here. Please, never a store bought one or if so then check ingredients carefully.
- Our home-made tomato sauce is simply onion and garlic sauteed in Organic Virgin coconut oil and then with lots of chopped, fresh tomatoes.
- Use your zudler to zudle your zucchini. Can also just use a knife to cut into thin strips to suit you.
- Home-made Bagna Caude sauce recipe which is simply butter melted with olive oil and mashed/shaved garlic and anchovies added and mixed together.
- Could also zoodle carrots and / or squash/pumpkin.
Continue reading Recipe of Zudles with Home-made Tomato Sauce and Bagna Caude Sauce
Anything with avocado and eggs rock. Primed Veg Kinilaw goes with almost anything.
You cannot beat stuffed squid. This looks amazing.
We buy our fresh seafood from Fishmongers Daily Catch.
Remember to add lots of satiating brain fuel olive oil to your salads.
Continue reading Lovely is Making fabulous Primed Dishes
Primed Imelda and Alexander are doing well with her Primed lifestyle. I had a lot of fun doing a Primed Seminar for their 3 children.
Imelda shares her Seafood Chowder recipe here.
Check out the previous recipe of Imelda of Malungga pesto.
We buy our fresh seafood from Fishmongers Daily Catch (Chad).
Here’s another cool recipe from Imelda:
Continue reading Seafood Chowder by Primed Imelda
I love sardines.
- Primed Omelette with sardines and okra. Very Filipino and very delicious.
2. Why not have Primed Omelette with sardines and broccoli is okra is not for you?
3. Or Sardines on top of steamed eggs?
4. I love sardines just simply inside avocado.
5. I also love sardines inside avocado with a side of VCO fried sweet potato fries
6. Or with a side of quality European cheese.
Continue reading Primed Sardine Dish for Every Day of the Month – 30 Primed Sardine Ideas.
Pressure Cooker Onion and Cabbage with Sardines
- a lot of onion
- a head of cabbage
- Himalayan/sea salt, pepper, turmerc, maca root powder from Roarganics
- coconut milk or cream
- green vegetables (good carbohydrates like cabbage)
- a pressure cooker (we bought ours inexpensively from Ansons)
- Saute your onions in Primed Organic VCO or butter or ghee as you see in picture above
- Add your spices like chili, turmeric, pepper and Sea/Himalayan salt
- Add your cabbage and stir
- Add your Roarganics super food like Maca Root Powder (optional of course)
Continue reading Pressure Cooker Onion and Cabbage with Sardines
Four families from QC all went Primed last week. Very cool. More Primed success stories cooking!
From left to right we have Cookie (a talented cook who has kindly allowed me to share her recipe), Chats, Chad, Lynn and Cess.
Recipe From Cookie De Guzman- Lugue:
“Dinner tonight…Shrimps sauteed in EVOO and garlic, seasoned with Old Bay Cajun Spice/Himalayan pink salt/pepper. Veg mix is Sitao and cherry tomatoes sauteed in VCO with onions and garlic, seasoned with Garam Masala/Sumac/Himalayan Pink Salt/Pepper 🏼🏼🏼 #imbentobutprimed #primedforyourlife
See Cookie’s cool blog here: http://presidentmama.com/
Sitao and Cherry Tomatoes Saute
3 tali sitao (about 7 sitao per tali)
1/4 kg cherry tomatoes
1 large onion (sliced)
5 garlic cloves (minced)
3 Tbsp VCO
1-2 tsps Himalayan Pink Salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp Garam Masala (or Cumin)
1/2 tsp Sumac (optional)
Heat oil over high heat. Saute onion till fragrant. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add sitao. Cover with lid for 2 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes. Season. Cover for another 2-3 minutes. Serve.
Continue reading Primed Cookie’s Sauteed Shrimp and Vegetable Medley of Sitao & Cherry Tomatoes