It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
Continue reading Primed Stuffed Onions
Here is a great snack that you can easily make
We love nori and all forms of seaweed. This is a simple snack that is delicious and nutritious. We also love kimchi.
- Nori sheets (available at local Korean mart or even supermarkets)
- Avocado oil (we get ours from Basic BNBI Solutions Ph. 656-6229)
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Can use other oils like Coconut oil or even olive oil provided you do not get your pan too hot)
- Can even use butter and vco or olive oil combination
- Simply heat pan gently over low heat
- Add your avocado / VCO / olive oil
- Add your nori sheet for a second
- Turn using tongs
- Remove and salt
- Cut into bite size pieces
Continue reading Home-made Primed Fried Nori in Avocado Oil
OKRA Rocks – How to eat more!
We love our Okra steamed for 7 minutes. Simple. I steam my eggs for 8!
Add Okra to your Primed Omelette
Add Okra to your Primed Kimbap Wraps
Continue reading How to get more okra in your life. Okra rocks: A quality carbohydrate.
I made this fabulous cabbage dish. One was pure vegetarian and the other I added sardines in olive oil.
- Onions and Garlic (the more the merrier)
- Himalayan salt or sea salt
- Primed organic VCO or Avocado oil
- Salemipina tomato sauce or home-made tomato sauce
- Sardines (optional or your other favorite protein or even other vegetables like okra)
- Love (I always cook with love because I want the people I care about to be nourished by what I prepare them)
Continue reading Recipe of Primed Cabbage in Rich Tomato Sauce (optional Sardines)
Here are some of the amazing Primed dishes prepared by very talented Via
Please note, Via uses real food like seafood, eggs, green vegetables, Coconut flour, coconut oil, olive oil, butter and other real food to optimally nourish the brains and bodies of the ones she loves.
Via does not use toxic veg oil, sugar, grains (same as sugar but with added poison glyphosate before harvesting, gmo soy , low fat anything or other highly processed “things” (cannot call it food).
Porchetta in the house 😋
Grilled fillet lapu-lapu with a creamy egg yolk. 😋
Continue reading Via Creates Amazing Primed Nutrition
A tasty and simple Primed dish.
- Capsicum or also called peppers
- Home-made tomato sauce of onions, garlic and tomatoes that have been slowly sauteed in VCO and/or butter.
Continue reading Recipe of Trio of Fish Capsicum Cups
Some of my favorite ingredients are great fats like butter and olive oil. I also love green veg and anchovies and garlic. Here you have a super dish comprising great carbohydrates and even fruit (tomato is a fruit).
- Home-made tomato sauce recipe here. Please, never a store bought one or if so then check ingredients carefully.
- Our home-made tomato sauce is simply onion and garlic sauteed in Organic Virgin coconut oil and then with lots of chopped, fresh tomatoes.
- Use your zudler to zudle your zucchini. Can also just use a knife to cut into thin strips to suit you.
- Home-made Bagna Caude sauce recipe which is simply butter melted with olive oil and mashed/shaved garlic and anchovies added and mixed together.
- Could also zoodle carrots and / or squash/pumpkin.
Continue reading Recipe of Zudles with Home-made Tomato Sauce and Bagna Caude Sauce