A tasty and simple Primed dish.
- Capsicum or also called peppers
- Home-made tomato sauce of onions, garlic and tomatoes that have been slowly sauteed in VCO and/or butter.
Continue reading Recipe of Trio of Fish Capsicum Cups
I love sardines. There is a very good reason why Primed people love seafood.
- Primed Omelette with sardines and okra. Very Filipino and very delicious.
1 a. It is even better to have your sardines with Primed friends outside. Primed Che, Gina and Reguel has breakfast with me at our poolside in Alexandra. We had sardines in olive oil mixed with okra and atchara. So good. Especially when we added steamed eggs. The setting and company made our food even more special.
2. Why not have Primed Omelette with sardines and broccoli is okra is not for you?
3. Or Sardines on top of steamed eggs?
4. I love sardines just simply inside avocado.
5. I also love sardines inside avocado with a side of VCO fried sweet potato fries
6. Or with a side of quality European cheese.
Continue reading Primed Sardine Dish for Every Day of the Month this March – 31 Primed Sardine Ideas.
Here is one of my favorite creations. So delicious and nutritious.
- 15 quality eggs
- Olive oil or Primed organic coconut oil to line your cake tin or muffin trays
- Kimchi – I buy mine from our local Korean shop
- Mixed seaweed of kelp and/or and nori sheets
- Assorted mixed green vegetables (I used zudles and onion and garlic kangkong)
- A handful of tomatoes
- Sardines in olive oil
- Himalayan salt, pepper and turmeric
- Spread your olive oil (or Organic VCO) on your cake/baking tin/tray or muffin trays
Continue reading Primed Spicy Korean, Seaweed, Kimchi, Mixed Veg and Sardine Frittata