Here is one of my favorite creations. So delicious and nutritious.
- 15 quality eggs
- Olive oil or Primed organic coconut oil to line your cake tin or muffin trays
- Kimchi – I buy mine from our local Korean shop
- Mixed seaweed of kelp and/or and nori sheets
- Assorted mixed green vegetables (I used zudles and onion and garlic kangkong)
- A handful of tomatoes
- Sardines in olive oil
- Himalayan salt, pepper and turmeric
- Spread your olive oil (or Organic VCO) on your cake/baking tin/tray or muffin trays
Continue reading Primed Spicy Korean, Seaweed, Kimchi, Mixed Veg and Sardine Frittata
With more than 100 Primed recipes on the http://www.primedforyourlife.com blog this has been one of the most popular.
It is a highly nutritious, inexpensive and easy meal you can prepare in minutes. It is also a meal you can have whilst travelling seeing you simply assemble the ingredients without any cooking involved.
Please see the Primed youtube recipe below and a typed recipe below that.
A Primed Lifestyle is about eating optimally to maximize the nutrition for better mind and body performance.
It is also vitally important to ensure your food and beverage does not cause inflammation in your body and that you support and promote healthy gut bacteria.
Here is a power breakfast (suitable for lunch and dinner too) that is a perfect combination of energizing and satisfying saturated fat, protein and gut healthy probiotics. You can add roasted squash, spinach, avocado, cucumber and carrot batons if you wish to add healthy carbohydrates.
Continue reading Primed Kimbap Wrap on youtube