Once Primed you will know that food is important for optimal health but not the most important. Food is number 4 in my opinion on the list of positive ways to become energized and boost your immune system. Exercise in around number 10 and only to be done once energized, never at the expense of sleep or done whilst tired. Imagine doing exercise fueled by garbage nutrient deficient food?
Even if you eat the “perfect” food for your environment and body type you can also become very sick quickly by having a poor lifestyle and environment. Hence, food matters but it is not that important.
- Can include semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……
- With sardines, tuyo, wilted greens, cheese, tomatoes (semi-dried or fresh),
- With cheese, ham, sardines, mackerel, okra, broccoli, assorted greens….
- Always with turmeric, pepper and Himalayan / sea salt in egg mix
Continue reading Primed Nutrition for Optimal Brain, Body, Digestion, Immune System Functioning and Life. →
It is nice to use capsicum, cabbage or even onions as a “holder” for great Primed ingredients.
- Steamed eggs
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Could also add kimchi, okra, broccoli, tuna etc.
Go to the market with a friend and enjoy the sun and meeting new people there.
Continue reading Primed Stuffed Onions →
Here’s another cool way to enjoy sweet potatoes. How many of these beauties you enjoy depends on your individual CONTEXT. This is what you learn once Primed.
- Sweet potato
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or avocado oil or butter
- Turmeric, pepper, Himalayan / sea salt
- Onion and garlic
- Quality eggs
- European cream cheese (optional)
- Grated carrot and zucchini (optional)
We love using onion and garlic.
Continue reading Super Sweet Potato Patties Recipe Pictorial Guide. Easy. Delicious. Nutritious. →
From Nurse J in Sydney:
”No chad..thank you! You just don’t know what you have done.
We are more than just being fine and doing good.”
Here’s Some of their FABULOUS Primed Nutrition.
Continue reading Nurse J & Hubby J & son J are ROCKING their Primed Lifestyle in Sydney. No more meds. More energy. Energy is LIFE. →
Chef Lorense rocks
He is enjoying his Primed Lifestyle and noticed the following:
- 25 pounds lost without exercise, meds or supplements
- Is enjoying great, organic food like green carbohydrate vegetables, eggs and seafood
- Is very happy that his family are also enjoying their Primed lifestyle too
- Has more energy all day
- More energy to work more productively
More energy to spend quality time with his family on his days off
- Has improved mental clarity
- Has improved moods
Has peace of mind in knowing that his Primed lifestyle will last a life time of great health
Primed clients LOVE The Wholesome table where the service rocks.
Their cool chefs like Chef Lorense and Chef Vanessa really care for your health and produce beautiful food.
Continue reading Chef Lorense from The Wholesome Table is 25 pounds down Primed. His family are also enjoying their Primed Lifestyle. →
We have always enjoyed Kitchen 1B – especially for brekafast.
My favorite is a Kitchen 1B omelette with smoked salmon.
Lauren and Christian love their quality bacon.
We put the butter on our Sweet Potato and give the toast back to the staff.
Eat the bread and the GLYPHOSATE POISON is inside.
Continue reading Great Primed Breakfast at Kitchen 1B →
Quotes from Primed Erhwill in Singapore
“Hi Chad. I’m are just grateful that my wife eventually got pregnant. I think Primed lifestyle also played an important role
for the success aside from our prayers.
Sure Chad! Yes they encourage breastfeeding. You know what we tried 3 cycles under medication but no success then 1 cycle no medication then BOOM! (||).
I think our secret for that success is PRAYERS and Healthy Eating with Primed lifestyle
“Yes Chad All is well here. Actually I immediately stopped eating oatmeal and wheat bread for breakfast and changed it to your recipe. Avocado, vege omelette (using olive oil), and banana.”
Continue reading Another Primed Baby Due. Yippie for Primed Erhwill and Yana in Singapore. Yippie. →
A super simple dish to prepare that is super nutritious and delicious. You can add your favorite seafood, eggs or other protein or simply leave as a vegetarian dish like I did.
Continue reading Recipe of Turmeric and VCO Roasted Squash and Red Onions with Roasted Garlic and Steamed Okra →
“Even then…thankful for the pounds I’ve lost, strength I’ve gained! 38 lbs….not a joke…..incidentally I met a grade school classmate at mass yesterday..she introduced me to her sister ….and her sister commented…how come I looked younger than her…I thanked her for comment….that made my day!!!
Marie has also noticed:
- Improved energy throughout her day
- How it is fun to have guests compliment her and ask her about what she is doing
- That this is a lifestyle that she can sustain (is not a diet)
- Feels less hungry and more satisfied with her quality food
- Is looking forward to the next Primed phase for even more success for her brain and body
Continue reading Primed Marie from Hotel Jen down 38 pounds and ready for more. Marie is getting younger and smarter. →
We loved going for our short drive out of Adelaide to the Kuitpo Forest.
It was great family fun to get fresh air, walk in the sun and appreciate nature.
It was super fun to go Forest bathing. 🙂
Continue reading Kuitpo Forest in South Australia ROCKS →