“I hope a lot of women will try this lifestyle because I know a lot of women are suffering from PCOS and they’re having a hard time getting pregnant. It was just less than a month of being Primed for me! And tada!!!
After years of trying, we are suddenly expecting a baby this year! 🙂
But really, thank you, Chad! Primed is the way to go! It is priceless!!! Our baby is definitely priceless! I can’t thank you enough, Chad for introducing this Lifestyle to us.”
How Marie, Marcus and Lexi Went Primed
I love fate. Because Judith Staples is our Primed buddy Lauren & I ran this 10km Soleus Philippines race. Because Lauren is Primed she ran well and we met up with Marie Ong at the end of her 21km Soleus race.
We chatted briefly. The very next day Marie, Marcus & Lexi went Primed for your Life at The Wholesome Table (thanks again Bianca Araneta-Elizalde ). I guaranteed Marcus, Marie and Lexie Ong will rock it. They will save money too. They will live longer and better.
Medicines, Supplements and Excessive Exercise are NOT the Answer
Lexi is a true champ who is delighted to no longer have asthma and super happy to be a big sister soon.
From Marie, wife of Marcus
“I’m so proud of my husband! He lost more than 15 lbs in one month! I’m so happy we decided to change our lifestyle. “WHY SO GWAPO???” 😍😍
😍 #kilig #kerengkeng #PrimedLifestyle #Primedforyourlife #inlovesiate hahaha!
- More energy
- Is sleeping better
- Will soon be off hypertensive meds
- Has a big tick of approval for his Primed Lifestyle from his cool cardiologist
- Has better skin
- Now knows that he does not need excessive exercise to get to optimal health
- Has a bigger smile!!
Continue reading PCOS, Hypertension and Asthma Reversed. A cool story of a fabulous Primed family after just 6 weeks.
“Hi Chad… i lost 15 lbs in a month without exercising.
And I’m now enjoying the sun, hehehe…
Michael lost 15 lbs too…also without exercise……
Continue reading Primed couple lost 30 pounds in 30 days with NO exercise.
Primed Omelette of Broccoli and Sardines
- Eggs, Sea salt or Himalayan salt, pepper, turmeric
- Broccoli that has been steamed
- Sardines in olive oil (preferably in a glass jar and not a can. Never in toxic vegetable oil)
- Butter or Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) for frying
Continue reading Primed Omelette of Broccoli and Sardines
I love salted duck eggs. I love Goats cheese.
I also love Primed Vegetable Kinilaw.
So, why not mix them all and make a Super Primed Kinilaw Salad.
- Chopped onion, garlic and ginger
- Cut cucumber, tomato, sliced radish and capsicum/peppers
- Optional pomelo, dragon fruit, ampalaya, boiled okra, whatever is fresh and seasonal and can be pickled (could even add finely sliced carrots)
- Add olive oil (the more the merrier), apple cider vinegar (the more the merrier) and lemon/calamansi juice
- Can even add leafy greens and herbs
- Salted duck eggs (or normal quality eggs -the best you can afford)
- Goats cheese or your favorite cheese with cheddar also tasting good
- You can even add kimchi if you like extra spice in your life
- Sardines in olive oil or anchovies would also rock this dish
- Simply mix your Veg Kinilaw and store in the fridge
- Can last month as it matures and pickles (yummy and good for your tummy)
- Add your Veg Kinilaw to your salted duck eggs (can just be boiled eggs)
Continue reading Primed Kinilaw with Salted Duck Eggs and Goat’s Cheese Salad
The best thing you could do for your family is improve your health and theirs. There is no question that health is wealth.
There is no reward for being the richest person in the graveyard. Just ask Steve Jobs….
Once Primed you learn that food is but number 4 on the path to optimal. Ensure your success by engaging a Wellness Coach who can explain the why and show the how to. Feel free to text me at 0929-421-2148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s How We Ensure Our Food Success:
- If making a Primed Omelette (always with turmeric, pepper and malunggay powder inside) for my darlings for breakfast I will always make extra. Then I have a snack for later, breakfast for them tomorrow already (they prefer it re-fried) or an ingredient for a Kimbap Wrap.
The item above on the right is a cold omelette with sardines on top. Delicious.
Try and always have nori sheets, kimchi, mackerel, sardines etc., cucumber, carrot sticks on hand for your easy as Kimbap Wraps.
2. We always make extras when doing our Primed Zudles. Here I have onion, garlic and mushrooms as my base. Half went into a container in the fridge and the rest added with sardines for breakfast.
3. We always have lots of Pickled Veg like Kimchi and Pickled Cucumbers. Simple recipe here.
4. We have lots of Fish in jars (sardines are my favorite along with anchovies). We have canned tuna in water as back up and because Lauren likes it in her lunch box).
5. Of course we have lots of Coconut products like home-made coconut flour, coconut milk, coconut cream and Primed Organic Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil. Thank you to all thoe who support me by buying this great product.
6. We have a lot of eggs. We usually go through a dozen a day. My cholesterol markers are elite by-the-way.
Continue reading Set Yourself Up for Success in 2017
Primed works. Simple.
Franky and his family present further proof that we can all be healthier and happier no matter our ages, sex, current circumstances or individual challenges.
Just a few short weeks ago Franky and his family met me at The Wholesome Table Estancia.
From left to right is cutie Franko, Nikoy, Franky, Melo, Chad, Ingrid and Karla. They collectively decided that they were sick of being sick and tired of being tired. They wanted more energy, better health and happiness. I promised them that and 5 weeks later I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN. You beauty.
Here’s a Summary of their Progress
Franky’s Dad Melo is rocking it Primed.
He loves it and WILL NOT be going backwards again.
- Melo has lost more than 20 pounds in the weeks since our meeting where I outlines the simple protocols to take to turn his life around
- Melo DID NO EXERCISE to lose these 20 pounds as exercise is something you do ONLY once you have fixed your energy imbalance and sleep
- Melo feels lighter and better
- Melo has better sleep (sleep equates to life and energy)
- Melo is healthier, happier and more alert and alive
- Melo’s gout is disappearing and will soon be a thing of the past
- Melo’s belt has come in 2 notches
- Melo has no limited his intake of food but simply improved the quality
- Melo is enjoying the sun more
- Melo followed other Primed protocols reserved for Primed clients who decide they want to live longer, better lives
- Melo no has a chin you can see. haha
Continue reading Franky and Family THRIVING Primed. 60+ Pounds Gone in Less than 60 Day. ** Energy and better living gained. **
Your New Year’s Eve resolutions will be made but why wait till then? To ensure an improved you in the new year start on Monday December 5th.
Starting now you can make the rest of your life the best of your life. It is up to you.
You will be healthier and happier. You will get younger and fitter in mind and body!
Follow these key ingredients to ensure your 2017 is the best ever.
(1) Write out your work, life, fitness etc. goals and ensure they are somewhere prominent;
I personally want to:
(a) Help over a million people improve their life through the Primed Lifestyle;
(b) Get into meditative practices and yoga;
(c) Spend more quality time loving and enjoying my beautiful family;
(d) Create more wonderful Primed recipes that taste great, are easy to prepare and not expensive;
(e) Do/use more: Lemons, fasting, laughing, gratitude exercises, public speaking, company speaking, networking, hugging, standing and walking;
(f) Get more spice in my life! and
(g) Do Primed seminars all over the Philippines and at least 6 countries.
What are your goals? You have a better chance of success if you write them down and let people know.
Continue reading Start Planning Your Primed 2017 Now. Make 2017 Your Best year Ever. It is possible. Especially once Primed.