Once Primed you will know that food is important for optimal health but not the most important. Food is number 4 in my opinion on the list of positive ways to become energized and boost your immune system. Exercise in around number 10 and only to be done once energized, never at the expense of sleep or done whilst tired. Imagine doing exercise fueled by garbage nutrient deficient food?
Even if you eat the “perfect” food for your environment and body type you can also become very sick quickly by having a poor lifestyle and environment. Hence, food matters but it is not that important.
- Can include semi-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, cucumer, kimchi, sardines, cheese……
- With sardines, tuyo, wilted greens, cheese, tomatoes (semi-dried or fresh),
- With cheese, ham, sardines, mackerel, okra, broccoli, assorted greens….
- Always with turmeric, pepper and Himalayan / sea salt in egg mix
Continue reading Primed Nutrition for Optimal Brain, Body, Digestion, Immune System Functioning and Life.
- Bagna Caude sauce
- Leafy green vegetables (quality nutrient dense carbohydrates)
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Salted duck eggs or steamed / boiled eggs
Method for Bagna Caude Sauce
- Simply roast your whole garlic knobs in the oven after cutting off the tops and adding Organic VCO
- Once roasted squeeze out roasted garlic and and mash
- Add anchovies to the mashed garlic
- Heat a block of butter over low heat
- Add equal portion of Organic VCO or Avocado oil or Olive oil
- Add all ingredients together and allow to cool
- Add into glass jar and store in the fridge.
Method for Primed Dish
You can pan fry your delicious leafy green vegetable carbohydrates with this Bagna Caude sauce.
Continue reading Primed Recipe of Leafy Greens, Home-made Tomato Sauce, Salted Duck Eggs and Organic VCO Bagna Caude Sauce
Rona and Eric ROCK.
Some of the Health Benefits Enjoyed by Rona and Eric
- Crippling anxiety disappeared after 2 weeks Primed for Rona
Debilitating and dangerous sleep apnea reversed
From Rona: “primedforyourlife has helped me reverse my sleep apnea and has helped my panic attacks that used to occur almost everyday!
- Peace of mind in knowing they now have a sustainable Lifestyle for life
- Less cravings
- Better sleep
- Huge jump in energy (energy is life)
- Improved moods
- Better use of time (anything lost can be found again except time wasted)
- Better skin
- Improved mental clarity
- Not hungry but satiated and satisfied with their Primed nutrition
Loving the sun
- Pride and joy in helping other friends to be Primed. Like Anne and family and Mafae and family
- Enjoying having even more gratitude in their lives
- Enjoying egg yolks (yes the yellow part of the egg is good)
Continue reading Eric ERUPTION and Rona Tai are ROCKING Their Primed Life. Healthier and Happier. An amazing couple.
This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide.
Here’s another cool way to enjoy sweet potatoes. How many of these beauties you enjoy depends on your individual CONTEXT. This is what you learn once Primed.
- Sweet potato
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or avocado oil or butter
- Turmeric, pepper, Himalayan / sea salt
- Onion and garlic
- Quality eggs
- European cream cheese (optional)
- Grated carrot and zucchini (optional)
We love using onion and garlic.
Continue reading Super Sweet Potato Patties Recipe Pictorial Guide. Easy. Delicious. Nutritious.
From Nurse J in Sydney:
”No chad..thank you! You just don’t know what you have done.
We are more than just being fine and doing good.”
Here’s Some of their FABULOUS Primed Nutrition.
Continue reading Nurse J & Hubby J & son J are ROCKING their Primed Lifestyle in Sydney. No more meds. More energy. Energy is LIFE.
I have known Princess Galura from Sunrise Events for many years and so happy and proud that she is THRIVING with her Primed lifestyle.
Princess has so many Primed benefits like:
* Better sleep quality;
* No jet lag from travel overseas;
* Stronger and better hair (me too Princess – Yippie);
* Better and more vibrant skin;
* No more dysmenorrhea;
* Much better overall energy (energy is life); and
* Loving the Primed food.
Princess knows how to improve even more. It is not meds, supplements or gym. That is for time wasters. Princess will go to the next level via cool Primed protocols like GRATITUDE. Grateful for you Princess. BIG hugs.
#primednutritionfeedsyourbrain #sunshineisenergy☀️#brownskinrocks✨🌟✨🌟✨ #energyislife❤️ #regularintelligentfasting
Primed also REVERSES Asthma
The Primed lifestyle easily reverses asthma. Easily.
My gorgeous Primed client Princess Galura not only improved her skin and energy but cured her asthma. It’s gone. That is cool.
Continue reading Princess lost dysmenorrhea, cravings and many pounds but gained energy and peace of mind.