A super simple dish to prepare that is super nutritious and delicious. You can add your favorite seafood, eggs or other protein or simply leave as a vegetarian dish like I did.
- VCO (Primed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Spices like turmeric, pepper and Himalayan salt
- Optional eggs, sardines in olive oil, chili flakes etc.
- Simply chop tops of your garlic and shed some of the skin
2. Cut your squash into bite sized pieces or a little larger. Cut your red onions similarly. Toss the squash and red onion in a container with VCO, Himalayan salt, pepper and turmeric. Use a spoon to mix in these ingredients so the vegetables are coated with the VCO and spices. Now spread this onto an oven tray.
3. Pour VCO over your garlic knobs and also add Himalayan salt and some pepper.
4. Put these trays into your medium temperature pre-heated oven and oven bake for roughly 40 minutes or until squash softens.
5. Steam your washed okra for 8 minutes.
6. I also fried nori sheets in Avocado oil and sprinkled with Himalayan salt.
7. Assemble roast squash, red onion, garlic and steamed okra into your bowl.
You can easily add sardines for the DHA and other great nutrients they provide.
Steamed eggs would also go well.
Other leafy greens would also be nice. Bokchoy is a great vegetable.
You could even spoon the dish into separate cabbage cups and enjoy that way.
Himalayan salt rocks
The Final Word
The Primed lifestyle helps you to have more energy, a better brain and body, an improved immune system and peace of mind.
If interested in going Primed please text me at 0929-421-2148, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype me at primedforyourlife.
Primed is affordable and for everyone.