Here’s another cool way to enjoy sweet potatoes. How many of these beauties you enjoy depends on your individual CONTEXT. This is what you learn once Primed.
- Sweet potato
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or avocado oil or butter
- Turmeric, pepper, Himalayan / sea salt
- Onion and garlic
- Quality eggs
- European cream cheese (optional)
- Grated carrot and zucchini (optional)
We love using onion and garlic.
- Use cheese grater to grate sweet potato
- Fry onion and garlic in VCO
- Add onion and garlic to sweet potato
- Add in eggs so mixture is wet but not runny
- Add in cream cheese and other grated vegetables (optional)
- Add turmeric, pepper and Himalayan salt
- Heat VCO in pan and add spoonful of mixture once hot and make into a pattie size
- Allow to fry and flip once the base is cooked and firmed up. Can use a spoon to shape pattie.
- You could also add grated broccoli stalks. We use our broccoli stalks for our Primed Gourmet Pizza.
- My darlings loved their sweet potato patties with broccoli.
- Your Primed Lifestyle gives you more energy to enjoy life and make other great dishes.
- I made additional patties for my children’s breakfast the next day and for their lunch boxes too.
- Sweet potato pattie above s with VCO fried egg and melted mozzarella on top.
Thanks for the featured image to fabulously Primed nurse J in Sydney. Actually, thanks to her husband (also J) who made the fabulous sweet potato pattie below.
One thought on “Super Sweet Potato Patties Recipe Pictorial Guide. Easy. Delicious. Nutritious.”
Potato patties very new to me. Thank you for sharing. By the way, I just want to tell that if you can’t grow your own vegetables, better to buy the organic veggies. The lower the pollution caused by chemical pesticides, the better it is to our health.
Doorstep Organics ( https://www.doorsteporganics.com.au/ )