Here is one of my favorite creations. So delicious and nutritious.
- 15 quality eggs
- Olive oil or Primed organic coconut oil to line your cake tin or muffin trays
- Kimchi – I buy mine from our local Korean shop
- Mixed seaweed of kelp and/or and nori sheets
- Assorted mixed green vegetables (I used zudles and onion and garlic kangkong)
- A handful of tomatoes
- Sardines in olive oil
- Himalayan salt, pepper and turmeric
- Spread your olive oil (or Organic VCO) on your cake/baking tin/tray or muffin trays
- Mix your 15 eggs, kimchi, tomatoes, cut up mixed seaweed, left over green vegetables with onion and garlic, sardines, turmeric, Himalayan salt, pepper and whatever else you want to add.