Here is one of my favorite creations. So delicious and nutritious.
- 15 quality eggs
- Olive oil or Primed organic coconut oil to line your cake tin or muffin trays
- Kimchi – I buy mine from our local Korean shop
- Mixed seaweed of kelp and/or and nori sheets
- Assorted mixed green vegetables (I used zudles and onion and garlic kangkong)
- A handful of tomatoes
- Sardines in olive oil
- Himalayan salt, pepper and turmeric
- Spread your olive oil (or Organic VCO) on your cake/baking tin/tray or muffin trays
- Mix your 15 eggs, kimchi, tomatoes, cut up mixed seaweed, left over green vegetables with onion and garlic, sardines, turmeric, Himalayan salt, pepper and whatever else you want to add.
- Now you want to lay your nori sheets on your baking tray so that it is over the olive oil (or VCO) and also covering the sides too. See below.
- Simply pour your egg, kimchi, sardine, seaweed etc. mixture into the nori lined tray.
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees. I used the top and bottom elements but ok just to use bottom if that is what you have.
- Simply bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes and take out once the egg mixture starts to firm up.
- I added some cheese over the top but it is not really necessary.
- You can add any protein like chicken etc.
- You can add all sorts of vegetables like squash etc.
- It is delicious.
Please listen and support Primed for your Life and www.v81radio.com.
Primed v81 radio is every Saturday from 5pm till 6pm.
Designed specifically to help Pinoys live longer, better lives.
Meet Happy and Joy from Sto. Tomas. They are Primed and their company NEH Philippines is Primed too.