A tasty and simple Primed dish.
- Capsicum or also called peppers
- Home-made tomato sauce of onions, garlic and tomatoes that have been slowly sauteed in VCO and/or butter.
- Very simple.
- Clean then cut your capsicum/peppers in half.
- Add some home-made tomato sauce to the bottom of the capsicums
- Add your desired fish or seafood or chicken etc. on top of the tomato sauce in your capsicum cup
- Place your tray in a pre-heated oven of 150 to 200 degrees Celsius (this can vary depending upon your oven)
- You do not want it too hot as you want to slowly oven-bake this dish so the capsicum eventually becomes softer
- You could add cheese, kimchi, other vegetables etc. into your capsicum cup
- Beautiful Aleta made a similar dish when I did a Primed seminar for her family in Makati.
- Aleta’s version was simply anchovies in the capsicum slices and was amazing.
- Aleta recovered from jet lag faster.
- Aleta sleeps better. Sleep is life.
- Aleta has a better mood.
- Aleta’s skin looks better, fresher and more vibrant.
- Someone told her already that she looks younger. Very groovy.
- Aleta has improved peace of mind.
- Aleta said she is happier. Fabulous.
I think I met Aleta through Primed Rubi from @makatishangrila #primednutritionfeedsyourbrain #sunshineisenergy️ #energyislife️ #onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter #primedimprovesyourskin #primedimprovesyouroutlook #primedimprovesyou
A cool Primed seafood dish from Aleta.
We also had a great Circles lunch with Anton and Rache from Our Awesome Planet.
Whenever Aleta and I meet it is always an outdoor meeting.
Want to be healthier? Primed works.
It is a fun lifestyle.
Text me at 0929-421-2148 or email at email@example.com or skype at primedforyourlife.