This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide.
Some of my favorite ingredients are great fats like butter and olive oil. I also love green veg and anchovies and garlic. Here you have a super dish comprising great carbohydrates and even fruit (tomato is a fruit).
- Home-made tomato sauce recipe here. Please, never a store bought one or if so then check ingredients carefully.
- Our home-made tomato sauce is simply onion and garlic sauteed in Organic Virgin coconut oil and then with lots of chopped, fresh tomatoes.
- Use your zudler to zudle your zucchini. Can also just use a knife to cut into thin strips to suit you.
- Home-made Bagna Caude sauce recipe which is simply butter melted with olive oil and mashed/shaved garlic and anchovies added and mixed together.
- Could also zoodle carrots and / or squash/pumpkin.
Continue reading Recipe of Zudles with Home-made Tomato Sauce and Bagna Caude Sauce
Here is a super nutritious, delicious and easily prepared Primed dish. It includes quality fats, protein and carbohydrates.
- I personally never touch cheapo carbos like bread, pasta, noodles, white flour, crackers, muffins etc. because they are poisoned with glyphosate before harvesting.
- I prefer energy and nutrient dense foods.
- Bok choy
- Olive oil
- Pepper and Himalayan salt
Continue reading Steamed eggs with steamed okra and bok choy with Bagna Caude sauce.
Bagna Caude Sauce ROCKS
Ingredients are super simple for Bagna Caude Sauce:
- Butter – grass fed is best. Like Anchor.
- Anchovies in olive oil. NEVER toxic killer veg oil like canola.
- Garlic. Can be shaved or over roasted with turmeric.
- Olive oil. Not veg oil which is a heart attack inducing cheap as chips crap ingredient.
Below I roasted garlic in the oven after tossing it in Virgin Coconut Oil and adding turmeric, pepper and Himalayan salt. Delicious on its own too.
Continue reading Recipe for Steamed Eggs with Fresh Fish and Bagna Caude Sauce. Delicious, nutritious and filling.
Primed Bagna Caude is the perfect sauce for your vegetables, seafood or even to cook your eggs in.
I love it and even Pope Francis rates it as one of his all time favorite dishes.
What’s not to love about a wonderfully nutritious and delicious Primed dish like this:
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper (optional)
Continue reading Primed Bagna Caude Sauce with Seafood & Vegetables