Some of my favorite ingredients are great fats like butter and olive oil. I also love green veg and anchovies and garlic. Here you have a super dish comprising great carbohydrates and even fruit (tomato is a fruit).
- Home-made tomato sauce recipe here. Please, never a store bought one or if so then check ingredients carefully.
- Our home-made tomato sauce is simply onion and garlic sauteed in Organic Virgin coconut oil and then with lots of chopped, fresh tomatoes.
- Use your zudler to zudle your zucchini. Can also just use a knife to cut into thin strips to suit you.
- Home-made Bagna Caude sauce recipe which is simply butter melted with olive oil and mashed/shaved garlic and anchovies added and mixed together.
- Could also zoodle carrots and / or squash/pumpkin.
- Simply melt your Bagna caude sauce over low heat in your pan.
- Add your home-made tomato sauce and stir in together.
- Add zudles and stir then turn off heat.
- The zudles cook quickly and you can also cover your pan with a pizza tray once heat turned off so it can “cook” with the retained heat from your pan.
- You could add sardines in olive oil (never TOXIC veg oil), steamed eggs and other cool Primed ingredients to this dish.
Going Primed Rocks and is Easy
- Just text me at 0929-421-2148 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even skype at primedforyourlife if overseas.
- We discuss your unique circumstances, your rate is negotiated as to what you can afford and then we start.