This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide.
I love great quality eggs. Primed omelettes rock but a simple steamed or boiled egg is cool. I steam my eggs for 9 minutes then put them in an ice bath.
Continue reading Steamed Eggs Rock
We love cabbage. It is not expensive and very nutritious.
I also love fermented cabbage and Korean kimchi too.
- Onion and garlic
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Other Primed ingredients like sardines, cheese, quality vegetables etc.
Continue reading Primed Cabbage Cups. A fun recipe to enjoy.
Quality carbohydrates like cabbage rock.
Here is a simple way to enjoy cabbage with your favorite Primed ingredients.
- Whole head of cabbage
- Other Primed ingredients to wrap inside your cabbage like
- Bagna Caude sauce
- Oven roasted squash, onions and garlic
- Sardines in olive oil
- Down to Earth grass-fed beef chili con carne
- Steamed egg
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Pretty simple really. Steam the cabbage till leaves fall off. Set aside.
- Add favorite ingredients inside the individual cabbage leaves and fold over
- You can use a tooth pick if you wish
- Then once you have your rolled cabbage “siomai” then simply steam, oven bake or fry in VCO or Bagna Caude sauce
- See picture guide below but it is easy.
Continue reading Primed Cabbage Siomai 3-Ways.
To create nutritious Primed dishes you simply need quality Primed nutrients and a bit of imagination.
- Primed Pudjan rocks and created this beautiful dish below.
- No set recipe here but pictures to get your creative juices flowing.
- Do not be scared to experiment because if you have great Primed nutrients you will be able to create a great Primed dish like Pudjan did.
The starting point is cabbage that you have already steamed or partially steamed.
Continue reading Recipe of Primed Cabbage Siomai from cool Primed Pudjan
Dina and Danny are thriving & noticed:
- They have more energy
- Their clothes fit better and are more lose already
- They are sleeping very well with big improvements here
- They are LOVING their beautiful Primed nutrition with Chef Dina being a fabulously creative chef
- Their son JD is enjoying his cheese and eggs and is slowly getting on board too
- They are just a month in to their Primed journey but see their new lifestyle as a sustainable and fun one
- They are less hungry
- They are more satiated and satisfied with their food
- They are saving time and money by not LIVING TO EAT and actually eating to live
Continue reading Chef Dina’s Fabulous Primed Nutrition
Since Ethan became Primed he enjoyed the following:
- Improved energy
- Better sleep
- Improved mental clarity
- Better mental focus
- Peace of mind in knowing a long -term, sustainable way to thrive
- Better skin
- Loving Primed food
- Enjoying creating new dishes
- Less hunger pangs as more satisfied with his food
Quote from Primed Ethan:
“While enjoying some non-Primed snacks, especially when he was abroad, I mainly cooked myself.”
“I cooked lots of Primed food to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle that made studying at Barcelona all the more enjoyable”
“For me, balance is key, but sunlight, good food, and sleep weigh very heavy on the scale!”
Optimal Primed Fitness and Health is A LOT more than simply food.
Primed Ethan he knows that food is only 20% of the entire optimal health equation.
Some cool Primed dishes from Ethan in Barcelona
Continue reading Primed Ethan is Primed and Loves it.