We love cabbage. It is not expensive and very nutritious.
I also love fermented cabbage and Korean kimchi too.
- Onion and garlic
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Other Primed ingredients like sardines, cheese, quality vegetables etc.
- Simply put a whole cabbage in your steamer and steam.
- As the leaves fall off the whole cabbage simply remove from the steamer.
- Keep going until all cabbage leaves have come apart.
- Check all individual cabbage leaves / cups to see they are steamed enough because you might need to steam some a little longer.
- Place your cabbage cups aside with some into the fridge for another day.
- Place other cabbage cups onto a baking tray to then add your Primed ingredients inside.
- This dish can be served sold with sardines and home-made tomato sauce for example.
- You can oven bake the Cabbage Cups with grilled cheese.
My Cabbage Cups 3 Ways
- With home-made tomato sauce with tuna
- With home-made tomato sauce with tuyo
- With home-made tomato sauce with sardines and grilled cheese
I also love cabbage with salemipina sauce, sardines and onion and garlic.
When you eat your food matters.
With whom you eat and where also matters.