Dina and Danny are thriving & noticed:
- They have more energy
- Their clothes fit better and are more lose already
- They are sleeping very well with big improvements here
- They are LOVING their beautiful Primed nutrition with Chef Dina being a fabulously creative chef
- Their son JD is enjoying his cheese and eggs and is slowly getting on board too
- They are just a month in to their Primed journey but see their new lifestyle as a sustainable and fun one
- They are less hungry
- They are more satiated and satisfied with their food
- They are saving time and money by not LIVING TO EAT and actually eating to live
Continue reading Chef Dina’s Fabulous Primed Nutrition →
Whenever we are in Boracay we always dine at Lemon Cafe (owned by Primed Sarah) and Nigi Nigi. If you set the record for eggs eaten within 2 hours at Nigi Nigi you “win” three free meals. Cool.
The previous record was 45 until I set my sights on this PRESTIGIOUS award!! Haha.
Pictured above is my first 5 eggs (I also ate all the sidings too).
Pictured above is my next 10 eggs (fried in butter) taking me to 15.
Continue reading 46 Eggs for Breakfast and Still with a Cracking Cholesterol Level. The Egg thing is a Big Fat Lie. Eggs rock. →
What is better than eating an egg for breakfast? Eating 4 eggs is better, especially when delicious and nutritious Primed ingredients are layered in between.
Of course, you do not have to stack as I have shown above with Edgy Veggy Mushroom Tapenade and Sardines in Olive oil.
See Primed Egg Stacks Examples Below:
I read that we should use small plates to lose weight. Haha. We never, ever count calories. That is a waste of time and pointless. We just eat nutritiously & deliciously when hungry. Simple. Coconut Oil fried Eggs with Kimchi & Cheese. Primed Cinnamon Iced Coffee with Coconut Milk. Eat real food and you’ll reach your ideal weight (with other Primed environmental factors in place too).
Continue reading Primed Organic Fried VCO Egg Stack →