Getting Younger Every Year –
IT IS Possible Once Primed. Here’s PROOF:
1. My Mum Sonja – love you Mum. Reversed hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
2. Primed Sunny Sandra with 4 years difference from left to right.
3. Primed Aleta after just 8 days. Younger but also SMARTER. Cool.
4. Primed Cookie rocks. Both daughters improved their bodies and their brains. Cool hubby does not waste as much time in the gym any more. Fabulous. He now has more time for the things that matter – his family.
5. Primed Ferdie is over 50 but looks 35. Looks healthy. Looks vibrant. Primed Ferdie acts healthily and vibrantly as well.
6. Primed Marj is YOUNGER now and more confident and HAPPIER.
Continue reading Going Primed Can Make You Younger. Sixteen Cool Primed Examples.
From Beautiful and Talented Primed Mary:
“Major points are:
1. DEFINITELY – period pains are gone!
2. I don’t easily get hungry because I eat 3-4 eggs in the morning! Boiled, sunny side up, scrambled, any way you cook it, I love eggs!
3. Glowing skin – because of more greens, and I’m not afraid of sun shine, I make sure I get enough.
4. More energy!
5. GREAT GREAT SLEEP!!!
Continue reading Primed Mary is Morena and THRIVING
From FABULOUS Primed Ancy:
Anyway, changes were:
– from 84 kilos in november (photo in black flowery blouse) to 65 kilos this August (photo in pink)… I actually lost 19 kilos from nov to march and maintained it since then… I need to lose a bit more though
– no more period pains so everybody is happy! Hahaha
– i love the sun!
– im browner now!
– can climb mountains again!!! Without getting too tired easily
– when in syd last april, walked 20 kilometres in one day, without realising it! Didnt get tired at all!!
– i love cold weather; can withstand colder temp now…
– i sleep better; in total darkness
Yippie. So cool. Browner skin means more Filipino. Cool. Sunshine is energy and energy is life so browner skin means more energy.
You rock. Cherryl also improved a lot.
Your entire work team is healthier. Cool.
Continue reading Ancy Palma lost 19 kilos (42 pounds) with no structured exercise. Ancy has more energy and gratitude. All kidney issues DISAPPEARED. Yippie.
We always have fun with our good buddy Primed Kirsten.
Primed Kirsten has enjoyed the following healthy benefits:
- More energy
- Lost 20 pounds with less exercise (I asked Kirsten to do less but smarter)
- Better skin
- Saving money on grocery bills
- Immense pride in cooking great meals for herself
Showing her friends the “right” way to a healthier and happier life
- No stomach issues at all
- Better mental cognition
- More time to enjoy life
- Improved confidence
Improved peace of mind
Continue reading Kirsten is THRIVING with her Primed Lifestyle in Adelaide – 20 pounds down but energy up 200 pounds!! Haha.
From Pudjan –
“Primed changed my way of living.
- Now, i have 8-10hrs of sleep.
- My digestion had improved. Before, i excrete every after 2-3days but now, i excrete every single day. It feels great!
- When i was still eating rice, even brown rice, i always had struggles on maintaining my BMI. But when i started going primed, even i dont workout, my BMI is good. I have the ideal BMI.
- Primed makes me feel light yet strong.
- I am not easily attacked by virus. For example, when all my housemates were suffering from colds, and that time, i had to talk to them face to face, i didnt suffer from that virus.
- It’s really amazing. It feels that i am protected.
- It’s because i started teaching my brain that i shouldnt eat rice or sweet foods because they will just ruin my health and my life basically.
- I started to crave for more veggies, quality fats, or any quality food.
Really, primed rocks!”
Ay nag-perfect met daytoy breakfast ko ita nia.😍
Buttered banana+cheese+avocado+beans+eggs+beef = PRIMED💪
“Primed is about optimal nourishment from food, drinks, thoughts and environment.”– Chad Davis
Continue reading Pudjan Improved His Way of Living – You can too. Primed is the Future for Optimal Health and Happiness.
We loved our Aussie winter holiday in South Australia.
Despite it being winter with temps as low as 2 degrees celsius at times we visited 12 beaches or so which included Glenelg, West Beach, Henley, Grange, Tennyson, Middleton, and Horseshoe Bay among others.
Once back in the Philippines we went to Boracay and enjoyed the warmer waters of White Beach, Iligan and Puka.
Some of our Adelaide Beach Pictures
Continue reading Beach Life in Australia – Perfect in summer and winter