Optamus & Daz (Downsyde) – FOREVER YOUNG – Hunter Tribute (language warning)
Getting Younger Every Year –
IT IS Possible Once Primed. Here’s PROOF:
1. My Mum Sonja – love you Mum. Reversed hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
2. Primed Sunny Sandra with 4 years difference from left to right.
3. Primed Aleta after just 8 days. Younger but also SMARTER. Cool.
4. Primed Cookie rocks. Both daughters improved their bodies and their brains. Cool hubby does not waste as much time in the gym any more. Fabulous. He now has more time for the things that matter – his family.
5. Primed Ferdie is over 50 but looks 35. Looks healthy. Looks vibrant. Primed Ferdie acts healthily and vibrantly as well.
6. Primed Marj is YOUNGER now and more confident and HAPPIER.
7. Primed Eric ERUPTION Tai also became younger. A better body too. And a better brain.
8. Primed Mary is THRIVING and younger skin. Brown skin is BEAUTIFUL.
9. Primed Ren Ren is younger in Hong Kong
10. I am so much happier, smarter and YOUNGER too.
11. Primed Serr John is younger too. Also happier, less anxious and no hypertension.
Hint on how to get younger – Serr John shows this perfectly.
12. Primed Kirsten is also YOUNGER in Adelaide, South Australia.
13. Anne “sunlover” Renner reversed asthama and feels and looks younger. Wonderful.
14. Primed Ingrid and Melo have younger bodies and DISPOSITIONS. They feel more energetic, vibrant and YOUNGER.
15. Primed Sophia is 6 months older on the right but looks younger. On the right she is Primed. Primed is the right way for children to thrive.
Definitely healthier and happier. Smarter and stronger.
16. Primed Rache from Our Awesome Planet
Rache has noticed the following:
- Better body shape
- Her clothes fit better
- Lost many pounds
- Lost inches from waist
- Gets lots of comments from friends
- Is sleeping better
- Improved skin
- Improved energy in morning and afternoon
- Is loving her Primed food
- Is less hungry
- Is healthier and happier
Want to become:
With better immune system functioning?
Some Hints to Live Longer:
- Eat local, natural, real food;
- Eat well and then again when hungry so do not be afraid to skip a meal sometimes (fasting);
- Have PURPOSE in your life that can be both short and long term;
- Sleep well and earlier the better to have a great circadian rhythm;
- Be involved in your community;
- Contribute to your family, friends and community;
- Move naturally through your environment (not the gym!);
- Learn new skills;
- Embrace your current age and have gratitude for your journey; and
- Enjoy simplicity and all things NATURAL.