Getting Younger Every Year –
IT IS Possible Once Primed. Here’s PROOF:
1. My Mum Sonja – love you Mum. Reversed hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
2. Primed Sunny Sandra with 4 years difference from left to right.
3. Primed Aleta after just 8 days. Younger but also SMARTER. Cool.
4. Primed Cookie rocks. Both daughters improved their bodies and their brains. Cool hubby does not waste as much time in the gym any more. Fabulous. He now has more time for the things that matter – his family.
5. Primed Ferdie is over 50 but looks 35. Looks healthy. Looks vibrant. Primed Ferdie acts healthily and vibrantly as well.
6. Primed Marj is YOUNGER now and more confident and HAPPIER.
Continue reading Going Primed Can Make You Younger. Sixteen Cool Primed Examples.
Hydrate Your Body for your Brain
Once you are eating and enjoying fresh Primed produce that contain high levels of vitamins and minerals required for a healthy mind then you must drink enough water.
This is essential for a healthy life. Even more so if you live in the tropics and get lots of GREAT sunshine on your skin like I do (and you should).
Water does not mean garbage Sugarade drinks, fruit juice, soda etc. It means the best quality water you can afford.
Buy and drink the best quality water you can afford.
Primed Recipe of Baking Soda, then water and then Apple Cider Vinegar
Continue reading Brain Health Habits Wednesday with Primed Recipe of Water with Apple Cider Vinegar (optional baking soda)
“Begin with the end in mind.” Stephen R. Covey
Our birth certificates do not have an expiration date so we actually have a saying in to how well and how long we live. Of course outside forces may affect this but what we do today will have an impact on our tomorrow.
What is the key to longevity? There is not one perfect answer but many things that you can do to give yourself a better quality and quantity of life. See what is the Primed Lifestyle.
From the facebook page of Overfed and Undernourished.
Continue reading What Do You Want To Do At 90 Years Of Age? Write it down and tell a friend.