Here is a super nutritious, delicious and easily prepared Primed dish. It includes quality fats, protein and carbohydrates.
- I personally never touch cheapo carbos like bread, pasta, noodles, white flour, crackers, muffins etc. because they are poisoned with glyphosate before harvesting.
- I prefer energy and nutrient dense foods.
- Bok choy
- Olive oil
- Pepper and Himalayan salt
Cleanliness – Clean your vegetables thoroughly
We use apple cider vinegar or baking soda or hydrogen peroxide. The bok choy below was soaked in a water mixture with a small splash of hydrogen peroxide.
- Please note that no amount of anything you do can remove the TOXIC poison glyphosate from your wheat based cheapo carbos like pasta.
Method for Steamed Eggs
- Add water to the bottom of a steamer and boil to produce steam.
- Put your eggs into the steamer cup and place lid on.
- Steam eggs for 9 minutes. 8 minutes for softer yellow yolk or 10 for harder yellow.
- Remove and immediately place into ice bath.
Method for Steaming Green Vegetables = Quality Nutrient Loaded Carbohydrates
- Use same water from egg steaming and add okra.
- Once cleaned okra is steamed (we go for 7 minutes) then steam your cleaned bok choy (will not need long with 3 minutes probably enough). Just check as it depends on your bok choy size and quality.
- No need to place in ice bath as the warm bok choy will help melt your Bagna Caude sauce that you stored in the fridge.
Method for Bagna Caude Sauce
Bagne Caude sauce is simply butter slightly melted in a pot. Then add equal amount of olive oil. Then add a comination of mashed anchovies and shaved or mashed roasted garlic. Simple.
- Please note that this is a staple item in our fridge that lasts up to 2 weeks easily. I make a bigger than normal batch and store it in a glass container.
Final Assembly of Primed Dish
- Add your Bagna Caude sauce to the warm bok choy and stir in
2. Add your steamed eggs cut in half (or quarters) and bok choy.
Bagna Caude sauce is also great heated and just poured over your favorite vegetables, seafood or eggs. You can also use it as a dipping sauce fondue style.
The Final Word
Interested in going Primed?
Text me at 0929-421-2148 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and skype of primedforyourlife.