This dish is a cracker. Very nourishing for brain & body.
It is still possible to eat “great Primed food” and exercise AND be a sick type 2 diabetic.
The Primed lifestyle is about doing all you can to ensure this does not happen. Food is important but DEFINITELY not the most important factor on your path to optimal health and happiness.
- Fresh prawns
- Onion and garlic
- Bagna Caude sauce with recipe here
- Bagna Caude sauce is simply a combination of olive oil, grass fed butter, mashed anchovies and roaster / shaved garlic
- Bok choy
- Okra (optional)
- Pepper and Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- Clean and steam your broccoli and bok choy
- Clean and wash your prawns
- Chop and saute your garlic and onions in your Bagna Caude sauce
- Have your Bagna Caude sauce on hand. is simply melted butter with olive oil, anchovies mashed together with grated garlic or roasted garlic
- Add your prawns to your Bagna Caude sauce sauteed onion and garlic
Continue reading Prawns with Bok Choy, Broccoli, Bagna Caude Sauce Recipe. Pictorial Guide. →
What’s better than garlic prawns at the beach? Only Primed Garlic Prawns on a bed of zudles.
- Virgin coconut oil (Primed Organic Centrifuged VCO rocks!)
Continue reading Primed Zudles with Garlic Prawns. Oh so delicious. →
Pica pica is one of the Tagalog names I like most. Not simply because of the food by itself, but the ambiance that will be. Pica pica is like the aperot in France, and normally these moments are always fun and relaxed. You eat and drink with your family or friends while waiting for your lunch or dinner to be ready.
I love pâtés, pork rillette and pâtés de campagne. All of these are easy to make and are available to buy at Brasserie CiÇou.
These items are so easy and tasty to eat, especially with a crispy warm bread. I decided not to eat bread though, so if like me, you decided to be primed and remove the bread from your diet you can still enjoy some pâtés or rillettes but use other items that are more nutritious than bread. Eggplant goes very well with the chicken liver pâtés for example.
Continue reading Primed Pica-Pica, Apéritif or Apérot by Chef CiÇou →