What’s better than garlic prawns at the beach? Only Primed Garlic Prawns on a bed of zudles.
- Virgin coconut oil (Primed Organic Centrifuged VCO rocks!)
- Simply buy some nice, fresh prawns from your local seafood market.
- Take off the top and tail and devein prawn by slightly spicing the back of the prawn and removing any thing there.
- Heat your pan with your VCO.
- Add garlic and cook on lowish heat till soft.
- Add prawns and cook until pink as shown above.
Method for Zudles:
- Simply grab your washed zucchini and use your zudler (or knife) to make noodles.
- Saute onion and garlic in VCO then add your zudles.
- No need to cook for long. If thin zudles just toss and that is sufficient.
- If thicker knife cut zudles you can saute a little longer.
- I often turn off the heat and add a cover to the top of the pan to allow the zudles to “steam/cook” under the lid.
- You can add fresh tomatoes, fresh spinach etc. for extra color and flavors.
- Primed Via added a rich tomato sauce to her Primed Prawn Zudles.
- It is cool to add turmeric to your zudles. Turmeric rocks.
- If you are not into prawns then you can use squid, chicken, other protein or any other vegetables like broccoli.
- Our household thinks everything tastes better with cheese!
- Where you eat your zudles matters. We love eating ours outside.