Here is a great snack that you can easily make
We love nori and all forms of seaweed. This is a simple snack that is delicious and nutritious. We also love kimchi.
- Nori sheets (available at local Korean mart or even supermarkets)
- Avocado oil (we get ours from Basic BNBI Solutions Ph. 656-6229)
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Can use other oils like Coconut oil or even olive oil provided you do not get your pan too hot)
- Can even use butter and vco or olive oil combination
- Simply heat pan gently over low heat
- Add your avocado / VCO / olive oil
- Add your nori sheet for a second
- Turn using tongs
- Remove and salt
- Cut into bite size pieces
We enjoyed our Avocado Oil Fried Nori at the poolside with great friend Janee
Other items besides Avocado oil that we get from Basic BNBI Solutions Ph. 656-6229 include Salemipina Sauce.
I made this fabulous cabbage dish. One was pure vegetarian and the other I added sardines in olive oil.