Great Primed food can be child’s play. Seriously, it is not difficult as you can see here.
From Primed Dax in Singapore: “My son is my biggest fan, double down on our brunch munch! Organic egg wrapped Nori with Seared tuna citrus greens… Go Primed.”
Continue reading Nori Seaweed Roll Recipe from Primed Dax in Singapore
Here is a great snack that you can easily make
We love nori and all forms of seaweed. This is a simple snack that is delicious and nutritious. We also love kimchi.
- Nori sheets (available at local Korean mart or even supermarkets)
- Avocado oil (we get ours from Basic BNBI Solutions Ph. 656-6229)
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Can use other oils like Coconut oil or even olive oil provided you do not get your pan too hot)
- Can even use butter and vco or olive oil combination
- Simply heat pan gently over low heat
- Add your avocado / VCO / olive oil
- Add your nori sheet for a second
- Turn using tongs
- Remove and salt
- Cut into bite size pieces
Continue reading Home-made Primed Fried Nori in Avocado Oil
The Primed Lifestyle is about eating great food in a great atmosphere. Also with a great state of mind full of positivity and gratitude.
One of my favorite foods is seaweed. Also sardines, kimchi, eggs and cheese. Here’s a super delicious and nutritious Primed recipe great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Once Primed I teach you and your helpers these great recipes (and menu plans) as well as all the environmental factors impacting your longevity and happiness.
- Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Nori sheets
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Boiled eggs
- Sea salt, pepper and even turmeric (optional)
- Your favorite Primed ingredients
Continue reading Primed Nori Seaweed Breakfast Pizza