The Primed Lifestyle is about eating great food in a great atmosphere. Also with a great state of mind full of positivity and gratitude.
One of my favorite foods is seaweed. Also sardines, kimchi, eggs and cheese. Here’s a super delicious and nutritious Primed recipe great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Once Primed I teach you and your helpers these great recipes (and menu plans) as well as all the environmental factors impacting your longevity and happiness.
- Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Nori sheets
- Home-made tomato sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Boiled eggs
- Sea salt, pepper and even turmeric (optional)
- Your favorite Primed ingredients
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees
- Put Primed VCO on to baking tray and then rub Nori over it. I added 3 sheets of nori as the base with each one getting some Organic VCO.
- Then I added some sea salt and pepper
- Put VCO nori into your pre-heated oven and bake for say 10 minutes. Cook until it crisps up a bit so you can then add other ingredients on top.
- Now you are ready for your toppings. Add your favorite.
- I added home-made tomato sauce first then some kimchi
- After this I added some chopped boiled eggs and cheddar cheese
- Could also add leafy greens, broccoli etc.
- I then warmed it in the oven till the cheese melted a little
- Once ready pull out of the oven and use skill and spatula to lift your nori onto your plate
- I love eating my breakfast with a Primed iced coffee made with cinnamon and coconut milk
- Gratitude is always a part of my morning routine
Additional: Health benefits of Nori (we love all seaweeds)
- Eye Health Benefits of Nori –Some of the best nutrients for healthy eyes are vitamin A, VITAMIN C, and anti-oxidants. Nori seaweed is loaded with all of these! Vitamin A prevents dry eye syndrome and the development of nightblindness.
- Dental Health Benefits of Nori –Commonly when people want to increase their daily calcium intake for bone and teeth health, they reach for dairy products such as milk and cheese. However, nori is known for its high calcium content, which makes it an excellent alternative source for vegetarians and vegans.
- Brain Health Benefits of Nori – Using up to 20% of the body’s daily energy requirements, your brain needs to stay well-fed for healthy functioning and maintaining your energy level overall. What are the best nutrients for brain power? Two of the crucial brain boosters you can get from eating nori include Omega-3 essential fatty acids and complex carbohydrates. Omega-3 fatty acids improve your cognitive abilities by IMPROVING MEMORY, increasing alertness, and may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Digestive Health Benefits of Nori – Need more fiber in your diet? Nori contains a large amount of soluble dietary fiber, which dissolves in water and slows down digestion making you feel full longer
- Bone Health Benefits of Nori –A calcium-rich diet is often recommended by medical professionals since it’s a vital component for sustaining bone health and preventing osteoporosis.
- Skin Health Benefits of Nori – Studies have shown that nori has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal for cleansing and toning your skin. If you’d rather not use it as a topical treatment, eating nori will give you the same nutrients and benefits for healthy skin as well.
- Blood Health Benefits of Nori – The advantage for healthy blood you get from eating nori is increasing your daily intake of iron. The importance of iron in blood is to transfer oxygen from our lungs to the various cells that need oxygen to operate and perform activities. Nori is one of the most naturally iron-rich foods you can find.
- Heart Health Benefits of Nori –Omega-3 essential fatty acids are considered some of the best nutritional elements you can get from your food. With Omega-3 fatty acids, nori helps to LOWER LDL (bad) cholesterol and lower blood pressure both of which are the leading causes of heart disease. Generally most people get Omega-3 from fish or fortified foods, but vegetarians and vegans can easily enjoy the benefits of nori for optimal health.
- Muscle Health Benefits of Nori –One third of nori is protein. Protein is a big part of any meal for most people, but some studies warn that the average person may regularly eat more than they need. If you get too much protein, your body stores it as fat.
- Disease Prevention Benefits of Nori – Being anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, nori can help reduce the risk for a number of illnesses such as ulcers, some types of cancer, stomach tumors, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
The Final Word
Other “conventional” advice to ignore includes:
- hiding from the sun (imagine a person adapted to the sun – brown skin- hiding from it?):
- putting on lots of sunscreen;
- sports drinks are ok (hello!);
- fruit juice is healthy;
- more is better at the gym;
- drugs will fix my problems; and
- abs are made in the gym (they are made in the kitchen!).