I made this fabulous cabbage dish. One was pure vegetarian and the other I added sardines in olive oil.
- Onions and Garlic (the more the merrier)
- Himalayan salt or sea salt
- Primed organic VCO or Avocado oil
- Salemipina tomato sauce or home-made tomato sauce
- Sardines (optional or your other favorite protein or even other vegetables like okra)
- Love (I always cook with love because I want the people I care about to be nourished by what I prepare them)
- We buy our Down to Earth sardines from the Legazpi Sunday market
- We buy our avocado oil and Salemipina all natural tomato sauce from Basic BNBI Solutions with number of 656-6229)
- Very simple really but sautee your onions and garlic in VCO or butter or avocado oil
- Add salt and pepper
- Once softened add your sliced cabbage and stir
- Then add one or two bottles of your tomato sauce or home-made tomato sauce
- Allow to simmer till the cabbage becomes softer but not mushy
- Set aside and divide a section of the dish for vegetarian and the other for sardines or your favorite additions
You could add steamed okra, steamed eggs, broccoli etc.
The best part is eating this food in a great setting with great friends like Janee.
Here are some other cool Primed friends who have eaten at our poolside – pro athlete Sean Anthony
Primed Annie and Raul enjoyed their Primed veg kinilaw poolside then Annie reversed pre-diabetes in 2 weeks. No exercise. Raul WILL reverse gout and type 2 diabetes too. No worries there. He is on his way there already,
Cool Primed Janella, Zachary and Jezreel had a nice Primed lunch with my darlings. Primed Gourmet Pizza rocks.
I even had Primed Ancy and her cool team start their Primed journey poolside.
They loved the food and ambiance and KNOWLEDGE.
Want to go Primed and have a great meal with me poolside?
- Text me at 0929-421-2148
- Email me at email@example.com
- Skype me at primedforyourlife