Zudles rock. Thanks to Via for the cool name. Zudles is a far cooler way than saying Zoodles.
You just need a knife to slices your zucchini into thin strips or use this kitchen helper to do the job easily and quickly.
A lot of onion, garlic and ginger (optional)
Zucchini made into zudles as shown above
Primed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for initial frying of onion, garlic and ginger
Broccoli that was been lightly steamed (keep the stalks for Primed Gourmet Pizza)
Spinach (the more the merrier)
Bagna Caude Sauce (butter, olive oil, anchovies & grated garlic)
The sauce is my favorite sauce recipe (and that of Pope Francis): Bagna Caude Sauce.
Here are the ingredients of the Bagna caude Sauce.
- Add Primed VCO to a heated pan then add your onion and garlic. After cooking for a minute add you ginger.
- Add a few tablespoons of Bagna Caude Sauce.
- Add your raw zudles next and stir.
- Cook for a few minutes then add your broccoli then spinach last.
- Simply stir in then turn off the heat.
Once your ingredients are stirred in you can add pepper to taste.
- I added Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Kingdom cheese on top of my Primed Zudle dish. Here is a Primed Salad I made with Gawad Kalinga ingredients previously.
2. Another fabulous way to enjoy your Primed Zudles is with fresh seafood.
3. Please remember that as soon as you substitute fake foods like seed of grasses pasta you are reducing your nutrient value of the dish. The frankenfood pasta also blocks the absorption of your other real food ingredients into your blood stream. Your body then thinks you are starving and forces you to eat more.
Oh, the fake cheapo carbo also spikes your blood sugar, causes leaky gut, brain permeability and stimulates your appetite.
The Final Word:
3 thoughts on “Zudles, Broccoli & Spinach with Bagna Caude Sauce”