The best recipe that sums up the Primed Lifestyle is Primed Vegetable Kinilaw. It is delicious, nutritious, filling, not expensive and very convenient in that you can make it in bulk and add various flavors for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please see my Primed youtube Primed Filipino Veg Kinilaw recipe here:
Here is another variety of a written Primed Vegetable Kinilaw recipe below:
Lots of chopped onion, garlic and ginger
Lots of tomato and cucumber
Lots of other vegetables that could include:
- Bitter gourd/ampalaya
- Dragon fruit
Lots of fabulous liquid:
- Apple cider vinegar (can use coconut vinegar too)
- Lemon/calamansi juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
Simply see the 6 minute video below.
Also follow the simple instructions here:
- Cut your onion, garlic and ginger
- Cut up your tomato, cucumber, ampalaya, pomelo, slice radish, cube or zudle zucchini etc.
- Mix all the above ingredients together
- Squeeze lemon for juice and add to combined ingredients along with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- You can enjoy this for breakfast with added boiled eggs;
- Enjoy as lunch with sardines;
- Have for dinner with anchovies, cheddar cheese and even avocado; and
- Primed NEH Philippines loved our Primed Kinilaw for our Primed Success Story fiesta.
The Final Word:
Please also follow my Primed v81 radio program that will be going worldwide starting Saturday September 3rd from 5pm till 6pm.
I will discuss this recipe along with Primed Serr John’s success story after just 3 weeks where he is enjoying more energy and got off all his meds. Yippie.
Please subscribe my youtube channel: