I love salted duck eggs. I love Goats cheese.
I also love Primed Vegetable Kinilaw.
So, why not mix them all and make a Super Primed Kinilaw Salad.
- Chopped onion, garlic and ginger
- Cut cucumber, tomato, sliced radish and capsicum/peppers
- Optional pomelo, dragon fruit, ampalaya, boiled okra, whatever is fresh and seasonal and can be pickled (could even add finely sliced carrots)
- Add olive oil (the more the merrier), apple cider vinegar (the more the merrier) and lemon/calamansi juice
- Can even add leafy greens and herbs
- Salted duck eggs (or normal quality eggs -the best you can afford)
- Goats cheese or your favorite cheese with cheddar also tasting good
- You can even add kimchi if you like extra spice in your life
- Sardines in olive oil or anchovies would also rock this dish
- Simply mix your Veg Kinilaw and store in the fridge
- Can last month as it matures and pickles (yummy and good for your tummy)
- Add your Veg Kinilaw to your salted duck eggs (can just be boiled eggs)
Continue reading Primed Kinilaw with Salted Duck Eggs and Goat’s Cheese Salad →
Two Fat Burning Beasts: Sean Anthony & Chromil
“I am feeling great. Almost everyone is noticing the change in me.
Not only physical but my energy as well. I was worried at first that I might easily get irritated when I feel hungry. But I was surprised that eating a healthy meal would really keep me full for the whole day. There are actually days when I only eat once, and there are some when I don’t eat at all. Just because I am not feeling hungry. 🙂
Best part is, I am not feeling that I am losing any energy at all.
Continue reading Chromil from TaskUs Ph is a Primed CHAMPION – Like Sean Anthony →
Primed Vegetarian Kinilaw Salad. A super healthy, delicious and versatile dish.
This dish is great as is. Or add Primed Guacamole (recipe to be posted on Friday), fresh avocado, quality fresh seafood or even canned sardines, salmon or tuna. Canned fish should never in heart attack and stroke inducing vegetable oil please. Just water or olive oil.
Continue reading Primed Vegetable Kinilaw Salad →