Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce is an ideal staple to always have in your fridge and freezer. See here for some other great items to always have in your fridge, freezer and pantry.
Please see the simple recipe here and let me know other great ways you use your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce.
Top 12 Ways to Enjoy Your Primed Home-Made Tomato Sauce
1. Add Malunggay to your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce for extra nutrients to better fuel your mind and body.
2. You can add your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce into a bowl, add Chia Seeds and enjoy it as a cold soup. You can also blend/puree it into a warm or cold soup depending on the weather and your mood.
3. You can use your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce with your mince meat to make a Bolognaise Sauce to go with your Chili Zucchini Noodles.
4. You can use your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce inside your Primed Vegetable Sheets Lasagne.
5. You can use it on top of your Primed Gourmet Pizza Base.
6. Use your delicious and nutritious Home-made Tomato Sauce with your Malunggay Omelette with Turmeric.
7. You can use it with your Primed Re-Fried in Butter Omelette.
8. You can use it as part of your ingredients for your Primed Guacamole.
Recipe to be posted soon.
9. You can also follow (and amend where necessary) this recipe from a great documentary/movie called Overfed & Undernourished.
10. Use your Primed Home-made Tomato Sauce on your Ukrainian Holubtsi (Cabbage Roll)
11. Use your Home-made Tomato Sauce with Chicken and Grilled Cheese. Yummy.
12. Simply eat it cold straight out of the fridge or mix it in with any other quality Primed food ingredients you have. Quality ingredients equal delicious meals.
My favorite restaurant, The Wholesome Table, does an awesome Meatballs with Tomato Sauce. Read The Wholesome Table 10/10 review here.
One thought on “Top 12 Ways to Enjoy Your Primed Home-Made Tomato Sauce”