Zucchini is a great green vegetable that is very versatile and nutritious. We use it in our Primed Vegetable Sheets Lasagne. Here is an easy way to enjoy this vegetable on its own or with Turmeric Pepper Chicken Thigh.
I called it a noddle because it’s not quite a noodle!
2 zucchinis cut into thin strips
spinach, kangkong or malunggay (quality, fresh greens)
tablespoon coconut vinegar (splash)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
tablespoon of coconut oil
salt and pepper
1. Simply steam your sliced zucchini for 5 minutes maximum. Steam longer if You have more ingredients.
2. Pan fry your onion and garlic in a pan with coconut oil on low heat. Please avoid artery clogging vegetable oils that are harmful to your health.
3. Add in your spinach, kangkong or malunggay greens. Also add your zucchini noodles here.
4. Add your chili flakes, salt and pepper.
5. Pour in your tablespoon of coconut vinegar and olive oil.
1. Tastes great as a vegetarian dish.
2. You can add chicken thigh that you oven baked (or pan fried) after coating with salt, pepper and turmeric.
3. Please see some health benefits of turmeric when combined with pepper.
4. It is great to add a little extra spice in your life!
5. Turmeric is not only great for you but also tastes good. We even include it in our Malunggay Iced Tea.
6. Turmeric is also a known mood enhancer.
7. I enjoyed my Primed Chili Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Parmagiana (recipe to be posted on Friday) and Primed a Cinnamon Iced Coffee with Coconut Milk.