6. The Best Primed Chocolate Brownies
When I did my Primed seminars for Lucerne Group and TaskUs they loved my Primed Chocolate Brownies.
Whether you eat them depends on when you eat them, your current state of health, your goals, what you did that day etc. Your individual context is the key.
5. Primed Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Crunch
We love dark chocolate.
Continue reading Top 6 Primed Desserts to Enjoy
Have you ever been too busy to eat properly so you grab some fast food, a fruit juice drink or an energy bar?
Well, you just made a bad situation worse by choosing the easy, most convenient option. That decision to eat nutrient deficient food will actually make you hungrier when your sugar crashes soon after eating or drinking what I call carbage.
There is an easy solution to your time poor dilemma.
When you eat optimally in a great environment then you will have Top . Yes, your food and your environment is that important.
Here’s My Top 7 Ways to Avoid Bad Food Decisions
- Eat a Great Breakfast like 5 organic virgin coconut oil fried eggs, a side of kimchi, some sardines in olive oil and a black coffee or tea. Would you be hungry after eating this Primed breakfast? How do you feel when you eat sugar food like pandesal, pancit, breakfast cereal etc.? It does fill you up and satisfy you. Eat quality nutrition and you will be more satisfied and not make yourself hungry. My record for eating eggs is 20. My cholesterol is excellent.
2. Plan Ahead and bring some bananas, nuts, cans of sardines etc. with you when travelling. So, you are less hungry from a huge breakfast but if you do get hungry you have some healthy supplies. It is easy when you think ahead.
Continue reading Top 7 Ways to Avoid Sub-optimal “Food” Options
Ampalaya is also known as Bitter Melon and Bitter Gourd. It is actually a vegetable often used in Chinese medicine as it is a powerful tool for the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes. In fact, the Primed Lifestyle is about stabilizing your blood sugars (and mood), boosting your immune system to better fight disease and thereby helping you to live longer and better. Many Primed clients are no longer diabetic through the easily sustained protocols, of which eating nutrient dense vegetables is one.
Ampalaya also known as Bitter Melon and Bitter Gourd
Onions and Garlic
Salt and Pepper
Optional Ginger and Turmeric
Continue reading Ampalaya (Bitter Gourd) is a Rocking Vegetable to Eat Daily
We were so blessed to have had Baba Nadia help us with some wonderfully Primed Ukrainian dishes. I hope you enjoy this great cabbage roll dish called Holubtsi.
1 whole cabbage
2 bay leaves
500 grams of mince beef or pork
1 onion chopped finely
1 carrot (grated)
cup of cauliflower rice
salt and pepper
coconut oil for frying
home-made tomato sauce (see below for method)
1. Cook your Tomato Sauce. The recipe is easy but takes around 40 minutes so prepare this first. Simply chop onions and garlic and fry in coconut oil. Then add your chopped tomatoes and cook for 40 minutes or so.
Continue reading Primed Ukrainian Holubtsi – Cabbage Roll
I love eggs, anchovies, sardines, kimchi, sea vegetables and green vegetables so I simply decided to combine all these ingredients for an easy to make dish suitable for breakfast, lunch, dinner and also makes for a healthy, satisfying snack.
Ingredients for both sets of Muffins:
jar of good Korean kimchi
sardines in olive oil
anchovies in olive oil
Korean kelp (type of seaweed – can use nori sheets)
mixed green vegetables
salt and pepper
Continue reading Primed Sardine, Anchovy, Kimchi and Sea Vegetable Muffin Duo
When you want to eat wonderful Primed cuisine there is no better venue than Brasserie CiCou at Greenhills.
The ambiance and service are first class, and you know that as one of the premier chefs in Asia that Chef Cyrille will have delicious French cuisine for you to savor and enjoy.
Don’t miss out on the special menu that will be launched on Thursday March 19, 2015.
Continue reading Primed Salad of Sweet Potatoes and Pork Head Pate with Shallots and Mustard Vinaigrette