Who doesn’t love a good quality chocolate brownie? Our whole family does but we make ours with Primed ingredients to make it a treat that is good for you in the right quantities.
There are many health benefits to Dark Chocolate such as being high in antioxidants, high in minerals like magnesium and iron, is an anti-inflammatory, helps liver function, reduces blood pressure and minimizes the risk of cardio vascular disease and stroke.
And it tastes wonderful
250 grams Dark Cacoa (we use a high quality Swiss brand called Felchlin which you can buy at Santis Deli)
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of home-made coconut flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Whisk the 2 eggs
2. Now whisk in coconut flour
3. Now whisk in your coconut sugar
4. Add in your coconut oil and vanilla extract.
5. Whisk together vigorously.
6. Now whisk in dark cocoa that you have melted together with the coconut oil and vanilla extract
You can melt your dark cocoa bar by placing your pot directly onto the stove top element set to a low heat or use the steaming method shown below.
5. Pour entire mixture into baking tray that you have greased with butter
6. Place into 300 degree pre-heated oven for 30 minutes
7. Pull out, allow to cool, cut and then into squares
Give yourself a pat on the back and a thumbs up because you and your family will love your freshly baked Primed Chocolate Brownies.
Photo credits to our thumb model Lauren Davis. We love you darling and you are the best at cricket.
People love the Primed Chocolate Brownies and say they are the best. Right Precious?