From Primed Franky:
Going primed was a great decision, not only for myself but for my family. It has put my parents in a state I’e never seen before. I see they are more disciplined (admittedly they relapse once in awhile) but they have managed their lifestyle well and have maintained it.
For the first 6-7 mos it was a challenge for me. Self doubt, angst with everything and just stubborness… i came to realize that going primed; you cant go into it with just a one dimensional mindset… it truly is an emotional/mental/psychological adjustment as much as it is physical.
As for me, huge changes! I am happier. I prioritize what is truly important and that is family. Time with them… i manage my stress better at work. God knows corporate jobs are always going to be toxic but thats what you taught me… that i can always be happy by being grateful and knowing whats more important.
Continue reading Franky and Family are THRIVING
“Yippie, Anne Anne Adaza Renner is going Primed. Asthma will disappear fast. Within a week or so. Guaranteed. Anne’s 3 children will also thrive.” I wrote this the day I met Anne at our Starbucks meeting near Capitol Commons.
- Anne no longer has asthma, feels less stressed, saves money by no longer taking vitamins and is saving money because her family now prefers their Primed food at home instead of going to restaurants often.
I loved meeting Zachary, Janella and Jezreel. They are cool and are stoked to go Primed for your Life. 🙂 We had a really fun and enlightening Primed seminar at their house.
Cheers Rona & Eric Tai for helping inspire people to be healthier and happier. Anne went Primed because of the cool success of Rona and Eric.
Had THE BEST lunch ever. With 5 cool champs as we ate Primed Gourmet pizza and curried broccoli a la Lauren.
Lauren, Christian, Janella, Zachary and Jezreel are now friends. That is fabulous. They all loved our Primed Gourmet Pizza.
#sunshineisenergy☀️ #energyislife❤️ #primedreverseshypertension#primedreversestype2diabetes #sleepislife💤 #lifeissleep😴#onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter
They all loved our poolside lunch too.
From Primed Janella, 15 years old and very wise: “What I love about being Primed? Being Primed gives me an opportunity to be the best version of me, and I love it!”
- Is less cranky with a better mood
- Janella no longer has teenage sleep issues and is sleeping better
- Janella has clearer skin
- Is more productive and less sleepy
- Is enjoying being healthy
- Has more focus on her activities
- Is happy with her fun lifestyle change and feels it is easily sustainable.
Continue reading Janella, Zachary and Jezreel are Thriving Primed and Enjoying It.
Where are Emily and Carlo at NOW?
- Emily has noticed improved confidence in herself, regular period after being very irregular, breast feeding is easier, is less tired after breakfast, clothes fit better, lost 9 pounds, does not feel hungry nor deprived but needs to get more sun still;
- Carlo has felt more alert at home and at work, is less lethargic, has lost 10 plus pounds, is snacking less, has more energy, better skin, less aches and pains, can wear his old shorts and has a smaller waist;
- The children (Lucy and Lorenzo) are healthier. They are definitely less sick compared to before. They no longer need antibiotics. Asthma has gone so there has been no need for the nebulizer. Cool.
- Their food and environment is now their medicine. Cool.
In their own words:
So far as of this week we have decided to cut down on the consumption of the Chatime and the Starbucks. Within next few weeks we should be able to eliminate that soon. I can fit some of my older shorts and pants.
I am trying to spend more time with the kids doing different activities such as reading books, playing nerf gun with my daughter. I am trying to start the exercise that you showed me but I decided to try basketball again so I can get under the sun at the same time. Last Saturday me and ems did about 20 mins of boxing it was quite a workout that we enjoyed.
Ems is doing great she has lost more weight and still has lots of energy and she has also found time to even do some Zumba at night with the kids.”
Emily and Carlo’s Next Step
1. Find New Fun Family Things To Do:
Read a book, walk, listen to a podcast, play with children, yoga, board games, cooking together etc.
Teaching your children how to cook sets them up with great skills for life. Boars games stimulate brain activity.
2. Gratitude exercises with your family:
Reinforce positive behaviour of yourselves and children. A little like meditation and saying all that you did well yesterday. What you need to improve on etc.
3. Start Eccentric Gym Exercise:
It is minimum effective dose exercise that rocks. It helps you build muscle which is your bodies fat burning machinery. Ask me for my eccentric gym videos so you ca see the principle (reserved for Primed clients).
4. Stop with the Starbucks sugar overload already:
Haha. Oh, and lets not even discuss pearl sugar garbage tea. Haha. Support real food producers and not garbage disease agent suppliers.
5. There were 5 more critical points besides this one but reserved for Primed clients. Sorry.
Continue reading Emily and Carlo Thriving with their Primed Lifestyle in Davao
Your Mum, brother and I love you so very much. You are the best.
Here is an A to Z of what you are best at:
A – Amazing Friend
You are a great friend. Loyal and funny. No wonder others love you like we do.
B – Best at Cricket
C – Cool Cousin
D – Dog Lover
Continue reading Happy 17th Birthday Lauren – An A to Z of why you are such a LEGEND. We love you.
All parents want what is best for their children. Yet, it is confusing as to what is really the best in terms of food, discipline and many other factors. This post is possibly the most important of the near 100 we have published on Primed for your Life as it directly relates not just to your health, but that of your children, potential children, and loved ones.
We take an HOLISTIC approach to how best to give your children a healthy and fun upbringing that helps develop their body and brain optimally so they can lead a better and longer life.
Continue reading Essential Ingredients for your Children’s Health and Wellbeing