Dane and Maiko are loving their Primed Lifestyle.
Their combined loss of over 30 pounds lost is totally irrelevant compared to energy gained, mental cognition improved, positive outlook enhanced, better immune system functioning, lower blood sugar levels (becoming fat burning beasts) and a lot of other positive health outcomes already. They are now fighting disease through optimal lifestyle habits (including food) and no longer FEEDING it.
Now Dane and Maiko are Primed they do not eat grains (they are the seeds of grasses poisoned with Round Up before harvesting), sugar, sugar juices, sugarade etc., GMO soy, toxic veg oil (actually from seeds), white potatoes (too much sugar and generally GMO) and no packet carbage where they dump all of the above in because it is cheap.
The Best Lunch Box Real food Ideas here:
Since we’re going @primedforyourlife , @daneromleyart ‘s bento has changed a bit. More substance, no crappy fillers. Sea bass, spinach quiche with onions, garlic and mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, spicy scallops and water spinach (kangkong) packed in our @easylunchboxes #primed
#hangry ? Fill it with eggs! @daneromleyart ‘s bento: steak, big serving of scrambled eggs, cucumber slices and a baked carrot rosette. All packed in our @easylunchboxes .
Continue reading Maiko’s Superb Bento Lunch Box Ideas – for Primed Team Romley .
Here’s what I posted to facebook the day Maiko and Dane committed to going Primed:
“Yippie. Another family is going Primed. Maiko Kanahashi Romley and Dane will be more vibrant & energetic. The Primed Lifestyle is a lot more than just food.
Food is vital but just one fourth of an optimal, Primed life. Maiko and Dane now know and I’ll ensure successful implementation of the Primed protocols. So glad another one of my former Enderun students is going Primed like Pinky Puga, Kevin Jingco and Jericho Farineau. That’s cool. 🙂
So, how’s it turning out for this fabulous Primed couple so far?
- 27 pounds have disappeared between them. Wow. That is a lot. imagine lugging all those extra pounds around?;
- Maiko has dropped 2 (almost 3) dress sizes;
- Dane has dropped 3 dress sizes (joking!);
- Dane is now fitting into his old shirts that he could not fit into before;
- Dane and Maiko had to buy new cloths because the old ones were too big (no need for those bad boys any more because the Primed Lifestyle allows you to keep the excess weight off long term);
- They could afford new cloths because they are saving money on their grocery bills every week (no need to buy brain and body destroying carbage –but don’t tell big food, big pharma, the hospital etc. because it will affect their profits!);
- They both have a lot more energy to enjoy life;
- They have more positive habits like walking, cooking, yoga, spin classes, massages etc.
- They feel less hungry, only eat when hungry and will try regular intelligent fasting to see if it suits them (please do not try this if you are a sugar burner who is by definition Overfed & Undernourished);
- Are not exercising themselves into the ground but simply using their extra energy for pursuits they enjoy;
- They have more focus at work and therefore are more productive and accomplish more (this is why smart companies are going Primed);
Have more confidence and a brighter outlook for their wonderful future.
Continue reading Primed Maiko and Dane are Doing Themselves Proud. That is a huge accomplishment. 🙂
I loved teaching at Enderun Colleges. I loved my now Primed colleagues like Udo and Martha (and Kenny, Calvin and Laura too).
I loved all the students and trying to help them know how to live a better life. I wish I knew what I know now then (my Dad would still be alive if I did). I would have taught the Primed Lifestyle of course. However, it is never too late and I am so very proud so many of my former students are going Primed. Here’s a quick snap shot of a few of them:
Gabrielle Gandriaux Zarei – “Hey chad just wanted to say i have tried some of your Primed recipes and have lost 7 kgs so far. Lots of love from nz gab xx”
Continue reading Enderun Colleges Alumni Rocking the Primed Lifestyle: Gabs Lost 7kgs in 3 Weeks