Primed Roast chicken is a dish we enjoy weekly in our household. It is filling, nutritious and delicious. We usually roast 2 chickens at a time and then use the left overs for school lunch box items and then the bones for Primed Bone Broth.
After having the roast chicken for Saturday dinner I easily made Zudles with left overs for our poolside garden lunch on Sunday.
2 roasted chickens
Roasted onions and garlic
Roasted root vegetables like carrots, beetroot etc.
Salt and pepper
Primed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Use your knife or zudle maker to make your zucchini into thin strips.
2. Heat your Primed VCO in a pan and add your zudles. I also added some of the left over garlic butter from the roast chicken juices. I also added salt and pepper.
3. Once your zudles have cooked for 5 minutes add in your chopped roasted onion, garlic, carrots, beetroot and chicken. Feel free to add in fresh spinach for added nutrition.
I cooked 2 separate zudle dishes because Lauren wanted some tuna instead of chicken. Hence, I left some veggies and zudles aside to be combined with Century tuna in water.
The Final Word:
- Just eat real food. Simple. You owe it to yourself and your family. It is not so difficult to do if you plan ahead.
2. Eat fake food and you are courting ill health.
3. As part of my Primed Wellness coaching I also teach you and your staff how to cook great food and why it is so vital for your longevity.