A Great Primed Green Smoothie is a perfect way to start your day. You get a fabulous boost of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids to help power your body and brain all day. You will not get the sugar high and corresponding crash compared to those people eating sugar breakfasts such as breakfast cereal, toast, orange juice, noodles etc.
There are no exact quantities here as you mix and match to suit your own tastes.
Green vegetables: such as Pechay, Lettuce, Cabbage and Herbs
Seeds such as Pumpkin seeds and Chia seeds (both optional)
Liquid: Virgin coconut oil shot, Coconut milk, Water
Spices: Turmeric, Pepper and Himalayan salt
Fruit: Saba banana (optional and necessary if new to Primed Green Smoothies so as to add some sweetness).
1. Add ingredients into to blender and blend.
2. Simply put your heavier items at the base of the blender (such as garlic and ginger) and the lighter items on top.
3. The liquid depends on how strong you like it. With this recipe the liquid was approximately half way up with the greens on top and sticking above the liquid line.
Turmeric Rocks Big Time:
Breakfast at 9am and lunch/dinner at 4pm is as easy as 1, 2 , 3:
1. Blend great vegetables and spices (see recipe above) ensuring you prepare extra;
2. Enjoy the wonderful nutrients of the Primed Green Smoothie; and
3. Then prepare a Primed Turmeric Coconut Cream Cabbage dish with the left overs from your smoothie.
Cabbage is a wonderful vegetable for your smoothie and main meal dishes.
You can also add chicken or bacon to your cabbage dish below if you wished for a protein.
Too easy. Very delicious and nutrition for your body and brain.