1. Feeling better in themselves with increased self-confidence
2. A lot more ENERGY that can be further directed into their health journey as well as work, self-education,family, fun and friends.
3. Less sleepy in the afternoon – means increased productivity
4. Better mental clarity means better thought processes
5. Better mood which assists team harmony and self-worth
6. Less period pain with reversal of PCOS, dysmenorrhea and other issues
7. Less stomach issues
8. Regular bowel movements (no more constipation)
9. Better skin and hence improved confidence
10. Better teeth
11. Better quality sleep so they wake refreshed and ready for the challenges of the day
12. Less sick leave/sickness
13. Improved life skills by learning new healthy recipes
14. Reversed asthma
15. Reversed Type 2 Diabetes
16. Brought blood pressure down so as to get off all medications
17. Off all cholesterol medications so no side effects from the hormone disrupting drugs
18. Reduced stress with better controlled blood sugar levels assisting stabilized stress reactions
19. Improved family life as their families enjoy the benefits of more optimal nutrition too
20. Being more mindful of what they eat and when. This leads to having a greater appreciation of how maximum nutrition enhances their mind and body.
Additional Benefits include:
21. Saving money by not buying junk “food”, soft drinks and other processed rubbish
22. Weight loss (many have lost quite a lot already)
23. Appreciating the satiating qualities of proper food more with enhanced taste buds
24. Can actually eat more quality food so they feel more content and happier
25. Staff are moving more within the office which aids team bonding
26. Staff are engaged in the healthy living process so are communicating, encouraging and helping each other more
27. Leaders are emerging when they learn what they are capable of
28. They are proud of themselves which contributes to self-confidence
29. Will save even more money in the long run through preventive maintenance
30. They Are Enjoying More Time for Life. So, with increased efficiency and mental clarity they can be more productive and efficient. They can worry less about their jobs and work harder and smarter. Once this is done they then have more time for living a better life.
1. Use a stand up desk. Just place a box under your computer.
2. Bring your own lunch.
3. Eat proper foods like vegetables, meat, seafood, fruits and healthy fats when dining out. Avoid cheap, GMO, processed foods that spike your blood sugar, cause inflammation in your body and are not optimal nutrition for proper functioning of your mind or body.
4. Get up off your bum every hour to move and stretch. Maybe top up your water bottle every hour.
5. Use the stairs whenever possible. Walk whenever convenient and safe.
6. Have some weights in the corner of your office and use them!
The Final Word