I am inspired, excited and delighted. Dr. Annabelle is rocking it.
Yes, there are improvements to be made but wonderful results are eye-popingly obvious.
I personally noticed the following:
- Looks at least 10 to 15 years younger;
- Glowing skin;
- More vibrancy in her eyes and demeanor; and
- Confidence in the Primed program and knows her next steps for continued improvements.
Dr. Annabelle said:
- A lot more energy;
- Improved sleep;
- Less aches and pains;
- Constant blood sugar levels of less than 100 (means less inflammation);
- Happier with peace of mind regarding her nutrition;
- No rice at all but needs to totally eliminate grains which she finds addictive;
- People are noticing her increased zest for life;
- People commenting that she looks very healthy; and
- Her memory is improving. Wow. That’s huge.
- Oh, also building her immune system to better fight disease and illness.
I am dedicating this Primed Annabelle Green Smoothie to Annabelle. She ROCKS.
- A lot of greens. Fill your blender with pechay, parsley, romaine lettuce, malunggay, spinach, kangkong, cabbage etc.
- Ampalaya is a great blood sugar reducing vegetable to add.
- Fresh ginger and garlic (the more the merrier but optional. You can build these quantities up over time).
- Coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Water or coconut water.
- Spices like turmeric, pepper, Himalayan salt or cinnamon.
- Banana (optional).
- Frozen berries (optional).
- Seeds like pumpkin seeds and chia seeds.
- Nuts like walnuts, cashews and almonds. You can soak your almonds in water overnight then drain, add more water and blend. this would make almond milk.
- Super foods like Spirulina.
Just follow the pictures and have lots of fresh greens on hand.
I love ampalaya, ginger and fresh garlic.
I love adding spices like turmeric, pepper (makes the turmeric more bio available apparently) and Himalayan salt.
Once your non-wet ingredients are in it is time for the liquids. I love coconut milk and water or just coconut water. I have even added our own home-made probitic kombucha.
When adding your liquids a rule of thumb is to fill your blender cup half way. I do not mind making more Primed Green Smoothie and storing it in the fridge for tomorrow.
You can add “super foods” like Spirulina and chia seeds. Walnuts are cool to add too.
This Primed Annabelle Smoothie was really delicious. Obviously super nutritious, non-blood sugar spiking and immune system functioning boosting so as to help you better fight disease.
Very chewy too. I loved it.
Remember, we should eat to live and not live to eat.
The Final Word:
Big food companies are laughing at us. Scientists work all day simply trying to engineer fake carbage to make us more addicted to the fake “food”.
Their marketing budget is huge to push the advertisements to persuade us to eat a lot and eat often.
By-the-way, most are not concerned with the quality of their product. This is clear because they dump very dangerous things like soy, grains, sugar (60 different names for sugar), artery clogging veg/seed oil, low fat crud and chemicals and preservatives. These foods are proving to be cancer causing. Fact.