I am inspired, excited and delighted. Dr. Annabelle is rocking it.
Yes, there are improvements to be made but wonderful results are eye-popingly obvious.
I personally noticed the following:
- Looks at least 10 to 15 years younger;
- Glowing skin;
- More vibrancy in her eyes and demeanor; and
- Confidence in the Primed program and knows her next steps for continued improvements.
Dr. Annabelle said:
- A lot more energy;
- Improved sleep;
- Less aches and pains;
- Constant blood sugar levels of less than 100 (means less inflammation);
- Happier with peace of mind regarding her nutrition;
- No rice at all but needs to totally eliminate grains which she finds addictive;
- People are noticing her increased zest for life;
- People commenting that she looks very healthy; and
- Her memory is improving. Wow. That’s huge.
- Oh, also building her immune system to better fight disease and illness.
I am dedicating this Primed Annabelle Green Smoothie to Annabelle. She ROCKS.
- A lot of greens. Fill your blender with pechay, parsley, romaine lettuce, malunggay, spinach, kangkong, cabbage etc.
- Ampalaya is a great blood sugar reducing vegetable to add.
- Fresh ginger and garlic (the more the merrier but optional. You can build these quantities up over time).
- Coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Water or coconut water.
- Spices like turmeric, pepper, Himalayan salt or cinnamon.
- Banana (optional).
- Frozen berries (optional).
- Seeds like pumpkin seeds and chia seeds.
- Nuts like walnuts, cashews and almonds. You can soak your almonds in water overnight then drain, add more water and blend. this would make almond milk.
- Super foods like Spirulina.