I will help Joan’s folks by meeting them personally or through skype. We can never be truly healthy if our loved ones are not.
Read about Primed Joan here: https://primedforyourlife.com/2016/07/06/enderun-colleges-alumni-rocking-the-primed-lifestyle-gabs-lost-7kgs-in-3-weeks/
and here: https://primedforyourlife.com/2016/08/10/primed-success-stories-summarized/
— with Joan Tuaño.
Primed Joan’s Super Zoodle Frittata Recipe
- olive oil,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 large green zucchini,
- a few glugs of coconut milk,
- sea salt,
- fresh black pepper,
- rocket leaves (to serve)
- Optional: chili flakes and some cheese
- Turn your oven on to 180 celsius.
- Spiralize your zucchini or cut them into really thin strips. I use the Gefu Spirelli Spiral Cutter Spiralizer which is super handy. If you think it’s too much zucchini, it’s probably not as the volume shrinks when cooked!
- In a bowl whisk the eggs together, pour in the coconut milk until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil then the zucchini. I used some tongs to just toss them around. Allow the water from the zucchini to evaporate.
- Pour in the egg mixture and use a fork to just wiggle the eggs around to allow thorough cooking. Top with cheese and chili flakes if using.
- After a few minutes (I use my gut feeling as a timer) transfer the pan to your oven to cook the top.
When it’s all puffed up and there’s no sign of runny eggs, it’s time to serve! I like serving it on the pan to give it a classy feeling
Serve on top of some rocket leaves (I like to spray with some olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze for extra flavor).
Grand Parents Day!
— with Joana Regina Lontoc Alberto,Chad Davis, Tj Sulit, Jojo Macalintal, Sofy Lista, Em Matias-Sulit, CoachNorman Pascual, Denise Celdran, Faye Chongko-Perez and Mikey Vergara.
Then I’ll be on the airwaves going worldwide. The Primed V81 radio program is specifically designed to help Pinoys live longer, better lives.