I will help Joan’s folks by meeting them personally or through skype. We can never be truly healthy if our loved ones are not.
— with Joan Tuaño.
Primed Joan’s Super Zoodle Frittata Recipe
- olive oil,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 large green zucchini,
- a few glugs of coconut milk,
- sea salt,
- fresh black pepper,
- rocket leaves (to serve)
- Optional: chili flakes and some cheese
- Turn your oven on to 180 celsius.
- Spiralize your zucchini or cut them into really thin strips. I use the Gefu Spirelli Spiral Cutter Spiralizer which is super handy. If you think it’s too much zucchini, it’s probably not as the volume shrinks when cooked!
- In a bowl whisk the eggs together, pour in the coconut milk until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil then the zucchini. I used some tongs to just toss them around. Allow the water from the zucchini to evaporate.
- Pour in the egg mixture and use a fork to just wiggle the eggs around to allow thorough cooking. Top with cheese and chili flakes if using.
- After a few minutes (I use my gut feeling as a timer) transfer the pan to your oven to cook the top.
When it’s all puffed up and there’s no sign of runny eggs, it’s time to serve! I like serving it on the pan to give it a classy feeling
Serve on top of some rocket leaves (I like to spray with some olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze for extra flavor).
Grand Parents Day!
Then I’ll be on the airwaves going worldwide. The Primed V81 radio program is specifically designed to help Pinoys live longer, better lives.