(1) Eat More Avocado, Eggs, Grass Fed-Butter and Real Food
(2) Understand Fake Food is Carbage and is Poison for your Body & Brain
Just eat real food and support real food farmers.
Ensure you stay healthy and do not have to visit the hospital as this is the type of food they say is healthy:
(3) Make Your Food in Bulk to Save Time
(4) Have Green Smoothies and Green Veg
(5) Use a Stand Up Desk (equivalent to doing exercise) and Do Not Over Exercise (wastes valuable time and can harm your cortisol levels). Imagine the harm that comes from over-training and fueling it with nutrient deficient, sugary, inflammatory cheapo carbos? Yikes, that is a recipe for Type 2 diabetes right there.
(6) Start and Maintain Eccentric Gym (minimum effective dose exercise)
(7) Embrace Gratitude and Embrace Your Family and Friends (I embrace strangers so watch out!)
(8) Have Fun, Play, Smile and Laugh A Lot
The Final Word: