Here’s my primed testimony 🙂 I’m not perfectly doing Primed (I cheat sometimes hahaha) but I hope you’ll find it well. Thank you!
December 2015 was a great time to be delighted on the festive foods that are being prepared on the table. I am a sweet tooth person and I really love desserts (cakes, fruit salad, cheesecakes, doughnuts, rice cakes… you name it, I love it). I am also a fan of coffee which I enjoy a lot during a conversation with a friend (cappuccino, mocha, caramel macchiato, frapuccino, and all that attracts my taste buds to be tickled.) Pasta gets me so crazy…be it red, white or green sauce rocks me so soundly.
One morning around end of December 2015, I woke up that it was really hard to grip my hands. As I tried to close it, I felt the pain and I’m powerless. I was feeling bloated (which made me hard to breathe and feeling heavy) and inflamed which I cannot put my feet on my crisscross sandals.
I also used to get a lot of pains before and during my menstruation period which makes me so emotional and craving for something to eat (as in whatever pops on my mind). Good thing my boss (Judith Staples) had reminded me to start being Primed.
I started doing my Primed meals since January 4, 2016, I get rid of the rice, bread, pasta, noodles and even chocolate drinks and coffee (with cream & sugar) on my meals, to name a few.
“My Primed salad version of Lettuce, sliced apple, tomato with olive oil and balsamic vinegar with grated cheese.”
“What’s for dinner? Hooray for scrambled egg and cheese with tomato toppings partnered with fried sweet potato all cooked in Primed Organic coconut oil.”
It was not easy as I kept on thinking that I will get hungry (which I’m quite afraid to be: P). Nevertheless, I pursued my thoughts and body to adopt on the fronting lifestyle.
As I started this program, I set my mind on being resistant to those foods which was a big jumped off and who doesn’t love those foods I mentioned right? hahaha!
First, I bought a coconut oil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for salad, sweet potato, banana (saba) and cream cheese as a basic ingredients for my food replacement.
The first three days was a kicked off…I was feeling light and uplifted. Just to give you a background, I used to eat a heavy breakfast which includes (rice with viand and 3n1 coffee) and my travel going to office is almost 2 hours (which makes me hungry upon arrival in the office and sleepy). So, getting started to work was so hard and my mind babbles on what to eat again.
So now that I am Primed, these are the benefits I now enjoy for 2 months now:
- I feel more energetic, I have my specific time where my body would tell me to sleep. With all that energy, my body says that I can do more (like I can walk and choose stairs than the lift)
- I feel so light that I can move my body so playfully. (which I think give a happy feeling)
- I don’t feel the pain in gripping my hands anymore which I mentioned above.
- I am not inflamed which I can put my feet on my sandals now.
- I don’t have my period pains (before and during) which knocks me down. I don’t crave a lot for food as well. I don’t have my emotional moments (pity party) before the period (should I say that it was lessened). I managed somehow; to think of happy thoughts than to do it.
- Before, I was 55kg or more but now I am 49kg which removed my bra fats and humpy waist line and get me back in shape. (I don’t do work out yet seriously, I just move and enjoy walking).
- My chicken skin on arms and food allergy (shrimp and crab) was gone.
- I am more enjoying to read my books as I don’t fall as sleep fast and I think I comprehend well. (I hope so hahaha!)
- I also got the fun of cooking and enjoying the market place and groceries.
Rose Ann (Biba Girl).”
I am so delighted for Rose Ann. Just like Judith said, Rose Ann is blooming. Read the fabulous story of Judith here.
The Final Word
Rose Ann is loving the way her Primed Lifestyle is making her feel.
Rose Ann will be stronger, smarter and happier, and is now fighting disease with her improved immune system.