Here are my 6 Top Restaurants for you to Celebrate Valentine’s weekend with your Loved ones.
All have excellent ambiance, service and great Primed dishes to nourish your heart for the season of love.
1. The Wholesome Table at BGC, Salcedo Village and Estancia (Capitol Commons). A must try is their Grass-fed beef and fabulous organic salads. Love this place with the review here.
A lot of my friends try The Wholesome Table and love it too. It is a great local business to support as they in turn support local businesses.
2. Fig Mediterranean in Makati. Try their wonderful Slow-Cooked Lamb. See review here.
3. Green Pastures in Ortigas. Definitely try their YangChow Cauliflower Rice. See review here.
4. Chihuahua Mexican Grill is a relaxed and cool place to chill with your darling over a Margarita. Not really Primed but one a year is ok. Review here.
Owner Elian is Primed and loving it. Cool.
5. Howzat! Sports Bar for a Family Affair
We all loved the sensational buffet of wonderful meats, vegetables and salad. It is really fabulous value-for-money. See review here. They also have an excellent a-la-carte menu.
6. Earth Kitchen at BGC and White Plains
The Grilled Vegetable Salad was excellent. Review here.
7. Your Own Primed Home-made Beautiful 3-Course Dinner.
Try this 3-course set menu suggested by Chad:
(1). Primed Kimbap Wrap recipe and youtube instructional video here.
(2). Primed Gourmet Pizza recipe and youtube instructional video here.
(3). Primed Berry Chia and Coocnut Milk Magic.
Why not impress your Valentine with some Primed home-made Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Crunch?
Please be safe this weekend.
The best way to say I love you is through your loving actions. They speak louder than words.